• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale - E92 335i (N54)

Re: For Sale - E92 335i (N54)

Ahbengdriver;647718 said:
Hiadee, I check market liao, for below $300k, the E92 335 is still the best car around, still want to sell your car?:slaphead:

Not true lah. A used Cayman S PDK, Boxster S PDK, new S4, new RS3 all also good and reliable wad.

But perhaps a used M3 makes sense if Kenn not bored with its looks.

Ahbengdriver said:
Wah lau, just saw your sales thread.
NB, sell 335i. Your next car better be a C2S because that car I lost to it before:goodup:
If you buy anythinhg slower as your next car, I sure poke you on the road in future.:thumbsup:

Hiadee, I check market liao, for below $300k, the E92 335 is still the best car around, still want to sell your car?
Wrong, brother. bang for the buck, it is the GTR !!! Toto say one, but no one seemed to agree on the GTR........

privi said:
bro hw come u dun wan advertise in sgcarmart? i c ur price confirm can sell one...price vs looks, u win hands down!!!
I wanted to try forum first, given my mods, did not expect to be lifted in a day.....

Everyone seemed to think that my price is too low...... how much should I have sold my car?

kenntona;647793 said:
Wrong, brother. bang for the buck, it is the GTR !!! Toto say one, but no one seemed to agree on the GTR........

I wanted to try forum first, given my mods, did not expect to be lifted in a day.....

Everyone seemed to think that my price is too low...... how much should I have sold my car?

bro i calc alr, ppl r selling ard 20k depre for a 07 model, u selling ard $18k lei... if i dun take ur mods into consideration 2*6=12+148= $160k. ur mods i think worth at least $25-30k? half it = 15+160=175, i think 170k for those who appreciate ur mods will be just rite :)

Hahahaha, I am not selling at $18K depre, work the numbers again.......

to be exact if u sell at ur asking price shd be ard 19+? hehe, i calc based on u give some disc ma :p

19.8K depre, to be exact. Similar to other 2007-2008 PML E92 335s on sale in SG Carmart.

But I guess my mods, mileage and the way I maintained my car carries a premium, at least to the new buyer.... hence the general perception that it is being sold "low"......

Actually, to be precise, I spent above $60K including labour and "friction" costs, but that's valued at then market costs, not at my true costs. I was a vendor of most of these mods, if not 100%.

See you wash/polish so often, its a wonder your car never turn white.

kenntona;647820 said:
Actually, to be precise, I spent above $60K including labour and "friction" costs, but that's valued at then market costs, not at my true costs. I was a vendor of most of these mods, if not 100%.

your transparency with the 'real' cost to you for your mods is very commendable

there might always be some newbie to the forum who do not know of your vendor lobang right?

actually told a friend abt your car, unfortunately she thinks it might be alittle too hardcore for her

up for your sale! (not like ur thread needs any upping though) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

kenntona;647820 said:

You da man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken u need a car fast. MRT confirm u cannot squeeze in peak hour, take cab only Chyrsler can!

kenntona;647793 said:

Everyone seemed to think that my price is too low...... how much should I have sold my car?[/

+1 on GTR
But maintenance high.
Plus you dun track, GTR too hardcore for u.

WhAt about maserati, Terry say one.

If GTR , ken will put sticker of japanese flag on GTR bonnet & carry his Wesley Snipes sword.

Car is sold.

Please do not SMS me asking "can deal at lower prices?" or I will pack you up in a casket and drive you around in my hearse......

kenntona;651551 said:
Car is sold.

Please do not SMS me asking "can deal at lower prices?" or I will pack you up in a casket and drive you around in my hearse......

haha

i missed out on this deal , i wanted to buy at the asking price . still have ppl want cheaper ?

I msg u the next day wanting to buy yr car, but u sold to your friend although no deposit was given , word of mouth . Gentleman , my bro

With the mods in there, the buyer sure got a very good deal . . . .

upppppzzzzzzz

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88photos

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back