• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale: Facelifted 330CI Cabriolet

Re: For Sale: Facelifted 330CI Cabriolet

Sorry for saying this here, but I think you bought that car at a much much lower price than your current asking price in the month of May this year.

Honestly, you should price it closer to 130k if you are a serious seller.

I am the ex-owner.

according to my dad this car was bought at about 160k+..cant be very low to lose about 20k for 5 mths..

It is 137k not 160k and the original registration date is 31 July 2003

:)

its an info from my dad, i've double checked it earlier it can't be wrong..i believe you got the wrong car then..anyway this car was bought over from my dad's friend provided you know my dad directly

Well this is 100% definitely the same car, the kits and rims are done by me and also the color, reg date and the rare SMG trans. I can even list the chasis and engine number.

But if you insist is a different car then so be it.

Good luck!

Third owner liao
I bid $123k for it?

i was just about to ask how come bimmersrocks is selling r01's car..why you selling so soon anyway..?

whatever it is..good luck on the sale!

kurqa;265172 said:
i was just about to ask how come bimmersrocks is selling r01's car..why you selling so soon anyway..?

whatever it is..good luck on the sale!

rex7_vtec;265155 said:
Roland, please explain why do you have to use another nickname to sell your car?

This forum will not tolerate dual identities especially so if one is used to compliment the other.

ok simple barry, if you have noticed the posts or checked, this is an account shared between 2 person on buying/selling anything only, and r01 only ask questions. thats about it.

Yes I have done some checking. If this account is being shared by 2 people presumably yourself (which I think is the same person as r01 anyway) and r01 then why did r01 post under that nick to sell his wheels and attempt to do some purchasing under that very same nick?

Also why did r01 have to delete his post and come back in as bimmersrock in post #14?

Besides didn't I mention dual identities are not allowed and you simply mentioned that 2 people are sharing the same account? Kindly clarify or this account will be suspended.

The Number Plate of this car is SGJ82C(number was retained from a Saab Cabriolet 95). Confirmed bought from my friend, together with his dad. How can his son(or you) not know how much his dad bought it for(at somewhere around $137k), when he was around? Soon after left his saab cabriolet somewhere else for consignment.....

Care to reveal the number plate if I'm mistaken? Trying to make a fast buck?

why the guys giving negative comments has only posted like less then 10 times, dragonboat you got only 2 post in this thread of all? you created a new nick to expliot the thread? fast buck? in case you dont know im just a 21 y/o student. car was paid by dad, if sold money will go to dad, price stated is just what my dad intends. i've explained my stand, this shall be the last time ill be replying to any negative comments.

is the car still available? how come it sounds so sour in this thread. if the price can be around $120+ pls give me a call 90077827. I m interested. thks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back