• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FOR SALE : Few e46 Accesories

chester

All items are used but in excellent conditions.

1. e46 M3 GruppeM Carbon Kevlar Intake $950
  2. e46 Coupe Carbon Fibre Roof Spoiler
  3. e46 Eibach Spacers 12mm and 15mm spacers with bolts. SOLD!
  4. Replica e46 Coupe CSL trunk SOLD!
  5. e46 Coupe Carbon Fibre Kidney Grill (NOT the cheap stick on) but have to exchange with your chrome grill + cash SOLD!
  6. e46 M3 Carbon Fibre side grill (exchange with your chrome grill + cash) SOLD!
  7. e46 M3 ACS Exhaust System (Figure eight type) $950
  8. e46 OEM Navigation system (widescreen) (exchange with OEM player + cash) SOLD!
  9. e46 M3 CSL Brake systems (345mm) (exchange with OEM M3 brakes + cash) Reserved
  10. 30mm Lock Nut made in Germany
PM me or call me at 6017-9339288 if you are interested.

Re: FOR SALE : Few e46 Accesories

hi can the 15mm spacers be used for E90 rear?

If I'm not mistaken, yes it can... but please check.

Bro...ur ACS exhaust selling how much..? can contact me @ 9009-3338 or PM me tks......!!!!!!

hi how much u selling? if price is ok can i meet u at the workshop to fit? otherwise later cannot use dunno wat to do with it.

terencehu18;193192 said:
hi how much u selling? if price is ok can i meet u at the workshop to fit? otherwise later cannot use dunno wat to do with it.

Hi bro, you have to meet and collect from Chester in JB if the deal falls through

Sam25;193206 said:
Hi bro, you have to meet and collect from Chester in JB if the deal falls through
oh ok, btw u have any idea will it fit E90??

Oh yes.. BTW: I will be down to johor this weekend.. Let me know so I can bring them down with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcfd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back