For that 10 bored and horny members

Re: For that 10 bored and horny members

Anyone wants to go dyno test?

zorro;783321 said:
Can I join this elite group?.....

No need to join, you are already Top 10 liao la.

Also la, my post ganna deleted in PRC lorry thread, now my post count went down ! Your fault you horse riding batman-wanna-be.

Don't shoot me back hoh, I not racist!

Wow didnt realize I am an elite....Which position am I? I am not a horse wanna-be but having a dong size of a horse....

I didnt join the racist club but was conferred Honorary President by a Non Racist Saint... Sometimes you get credit for things you didnt do...Thats Life...

C3P0;783327 said:
No need to join, you are already Top 10 liao la.

Also la, my post ganna deleted in PRC lorry thread, now my post count went down ! Your fault you horse riding batman-wanna-be.

Don't shoot me back hoh, I not racist!

zorro said:
Wow didnt realize I am an elite....Which position am I? I am not a horse wanna-be but having a dong size of a horse....

Can lah, already a horse.

Sea horse

I only know one person who says his is a horse.. Rockson Takumi Tan

http://rockson.blogspot.com/

Zorro are u Rockson? if so u are my idol

Thank you for accepting me as an elite member...I will invite you to the Racist D&D to be held sometimes end of next month....Girls of all races will be present....

kenntona;783345 said:
Can lah, already a horse.

Sea horse

zorro;783350 said:
Thank you for accepting me as an elite member...I will invite you to the Racist D&D to be held sometimes end of next month....Girls of all races will be present....

The rest of the 8 members will be emo because you never invite them. Hitmee say one.

First someone conferred me with Honorary President of an Elite Organization and now you compare me with Rockson...What did I do to deserve these recognition. I am humbled by these titles bestowed on me...I am crying now....

MW;783349 said:
I only know one person who says his is a horse.. Rockson Takumi Tan

Talk Rock

Zorro are u Rockson? if so u are my idol

Dont fret. I reserved 5 tables already...a lot of horny members are also members of Mickey Mouse Club.

Dinosaur hunter;783356 said:
The rest of the 8 members will be emo because you never invite them. Hitmee say one.

Top Quality posts!

The water in d tub is refreshingly sharp n clear. The sand is particularly fine!

...... did I miss out anything?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back