Former principal given 9-week jail sentence

Re: Former principal given 9-week jail sentence

Hope that C3PO will get shorter jail sentence........... :whipper:

hymth;802271 said:
wonder what's gonna happen to his career....

Unfortunately, gone to the dumps. I can't help but feel a little sorry for him... for one blemish, he has a stain tattooed on his forehead forever :(

C3PO hopes to admit to one charge, rest 3 under consideration. MW say one.

wobbles;802277 said:
Unfortunately, gone to the dumps. I can't help but feel a little sorry for him... for one blemish, he has a stain tattooed on his forehead forever :(

He could always go overseas and run some educational enrichment schools... The brand From Singapore is quite sought after in Asia countries like Indonesia or China, like ex NKF CEO TT Durai, he went to middle east after his release... Mr ex-principal I already think what you could do aft your release. Pls thank me...

wobbles;802277 said:

Considering that we all look up to school teachers as role models to their kids/students, I would consider the sentence lenient for a school principal. It's just sad that aisan society arent as forgiving.

Centurion9990;802289 said:
He could always go overseas and run some educational enrichment schools... The brand From Singapore is quite sought after in Asia countries like Indonesia or China, like ex NKF CEO TT Durai, he went to middle east after his release... Mr ex-principal I already think what you could do aft your release. Pls thank me...

But an educator with a crime record.... that's frowned upon especially in his profession, sad to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

hymth;802292 said:
But an educator with a crime record.... that's frown upon especially in his profession, sad to say.

Go overseas can be easily 'erase' one... Not I say one...

Centurion9990;802294 said:
Go overseas can be easily 'erase' one... Not I say one...

Hmmm... he did resigned on his on accord and was not sacked...

Why never kanna caned?

Anyway imagine his cell mate is his ex-student and kanna cane by him before

U guys are freightening Brobot...Heard he is shitting bricks now!

XXX;802311 said:
Why never kanna caned?

Anyway imagine his cell mate is his ex-student and kanna cane by him before

Will he get "played" backside? 9 weeks is a long time

After 9 weeks, Brobot will become Chantelle !!!

This is actually a very sad case.

Adultery usually lead to costly divorce and broken families in the worst case scenario.

In this adultery, we have divorce, broken families, shame, destroyed careers, tarnished public reputation, criminal record, imprisonment and hefty financial cost (legal and future cash flows).

All I can say is that these men don't deserve such multiple scars for the rest of their lives. The govt, media, prosecution and society should have been more lenient. This could have happened to any man. Afterall no life was lost. But now they have to face the rest of their lives as if they had killed someone. Let's hope they can move on in one piece.

kenntona;802334 said:
After 9 weeks, Brobot will become Chantelle !!!

should be brobobella............................. :lol::lol::lol:

While many of us all felt that what they have done was wrong, one cannot help but fell sorry for these men.

I believe, none of them ever imagine the repercussion of their actions.

The former principal at least has shown remorse and admitted his wrong doing and was brave enough to face the reality. I wonder how many in his shoe will be able to do it.

Hope he can pick up the pieces and move on with his life.

Sad story......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SolangeShaffer
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back