Former River Valley High School Principal linked to a woman

ac323

Staff member
Former River Valley High School Principal Mr Steven Koh Yong Chiah, 58, who is assisting investigations by the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB), has been linked to a woman in the educational services industry.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the woman is said to be running several businesses, most of them providing education-related services to schools, such as organising educational trips overseas for schools.

Mr Koh had served as Principal of Chinese High School from 1999 to 2002, before it merged with Hwa Chong Junior College in 2005 to become HCI.

Former staff of Hwa Chong Institution (HCI) were grilled by CPIB for more than 10 hours on the relationship between Mr Koh and the mystery woman, reported Lianhe Wanbao. The woman is believed to be married to a foreigner.

On December 19, the Ministry of Education (MOE) had announced that Mr Koh was assisting the CPIB in its investigations, and that it was redeploying him from River Valley High to the MOE Headquarters as Principal (Special Projects).

Shin Min Daily quoted Mr Koh saying that he has "nothing to be worried about", though he was initially taken aback when the CPIB contacted him.

"I thought, why are they looking for me? But I have nothing to be worried about," he told the newspaper's reporter on December 19.

When asked what the investigation was about, Mr Koh said it was not appropriate for him to reveal details as it was ongoing.

Re: Former River Valley High School Principal linked to a woman

ac323;935962 said:
Former staff of Hwa Chong Institution (HCI) were grilled by CPIB for more than 10 hours on the relationship between Mr Koh and the mystery woman, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

Bystanders kena?

Red_Bean_Bun;935969 said:
Grilled for 10 hours ? for what ?

maybe ask the staff to see if the P and the woman got one leg or not? or if the awards for services provided by the woman's companies were done properly and how were the selection and approval processes done

I wonder if any fruits are involved in this case.

Its a smoke screen for Michael Palmolive...

else, why never reveal the woman involved?? No??

ac323, photos please...

C3P0;936198 said:
ac323, photos please...

Mango???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sorry, I innocent. Why mango? Why not papaya?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub77
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back