Forum is now harder to navigate than before

pengful

Hi guys, I have not been to the forum lately and to be honest, the forum is now much harder to navigate than before. This is one of the reasons, if not the reason I am giving BMWSG a miss these days.

Take for example I want to go to The Lounge, I have to click here, there and everywhere before I get there. And say I want to go to "5 Series" page, so I move the mouse to "5" on the title bar and it drops down nicely, BUT, when I move the mouse down, the drop-down menu disappears!

I have given up and will drop in once in a while. This forum is getting less fun to navigate and more difficult to find what you want.

Alright, some feedback to be flamed!

Re: Forum is now harder to navigate than before

+1

I now find more joy touching myself

Do you have to log in each and every time you leave the forum (close the web page)?

pengful;1076215 said:
Hi guys, I have not been to the forum lately and to be honest, the forum is now much harder to navigate than before. This is one of the reasons, if not the reason I am giving BMWSG a miss these days.

Take for example I want to go to The Lounge, I have to click here, there and everywhere before I get there. And say I want to go to "5 Series" page, so I move the mouse to "5" on the title bar and it drops down nicely, BUT, when I move the mouse down, the drop-down menu disappears!

I have given up and will drop in once in a while. This forum is getting less fun to navigate and more difficult to find what you want.

The tapatalk app for smart phone keeps everything simple to browse around the forum.

Perhaps u might wanna download and try it out?

Have to logon upon every visit to forum. No option to remember or have a longer cookie expiration? :wavey:

i am auto log on leh everytime but the navigation is indeed...... my idrive navi is easier. so now i just read what is avaiable on the right column of the page.

Terras14;1076225 said:
i am auto log on leh everytime but the navigation is indeed...... my idrive navi is easier. so now i just read what is avaiable on the right column of the page.

Funny leh, everytime i goto forum, at the top banner, will prefill username and password, need to click logon....maybe i try to play ard the url

toycarz;1076223 said:
Have to logon upon every visit to forum. No option to remember or have a longer cookie expiration? :wavey:
+1. Even setting to remember password but still need to logon each time.

ShaunJeremy;1076221 said:
The tapatalk app for smart phone keeps everything simple to browse around the forum.

Perhaps u might wanna download and try it out?

Say I want to use my desktop to surf? How?

Yes. And my font size on the ipad is 1-2mm in height ....

pengful;1076218 said:
Do you have to log in each and every time you leave the forum (close the web page)?

Yeah....double the effort when u have bad eyesight and gorilla fingers ;)

Could you let me know which browser you're using? We've been testing extensively on all of the current web browsers and tried to make things easier - sorry this is giving you trouble!

We'll work out a fix on the roll over.

Also - let me check in on the cookies issues that some of you guys are reporting.

pengful;1076215 said:

Firefox while on Mac and Explorer on Windows. Both browers require login each time after few hours not online. No problem previously.

Ok give us a couple of days to rectify this - keep the feedback coming in - thanks all.

iPhone Safari too.

Many thanks for the effort!

ryan;1076313 said:
Ok give us a couple of days to rectify this - keep the feedback coming in - thanks all.

Thanks and much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back