FR on REVOL

Re: FR on REVOL

tien1207;1008766 said:
anyone know about the changes of the Revol Carwash card (12 times/card)?

Yes they have a new design. Now it looks exactly like a $10 note and can only be used once.

tien1207;1008766 said:
anyone know about the changes of the Revol Carwash card (12 times/card)?

Hi tien1207,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yup, we have implemented some changes and it will be $10 for per car wash trip with vacuum instead of buying the 12 session package deal car wash card.

Do feel free to contact me should you need more details on the changes ya.

Cheers,

Oilman;1008778 said:
Yes they have a new design. Now it looks exactly like a $10 note and can only be used once.

Hi Oilman,

Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup:

See you soon for your next car wash.

Cheers,

Wow... Very well supported by the members here...
I am definitely going down to have Gavin advice what should I do to my ride.

By the way, any brothers/sisters have recommended full body spray lobang (reliable and with good workmanship) for my 2009 e90 320i?

BuaYaGoDiva;1009832 said:
Wow... Very well supported by the members here...
I am definitely going down to have Gavin advice what should I do to my ride.

By the way, any brothers/sisters have recommended full body spray lobang (reliable and with good workmanship) for my 2009 e90 320i?

Hi BuaYaGoDiva,

Thank you for your compliments.:thumbsup:

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Just had my bumper sprayed by Revol last week. I must say that "their" == Gavin, service level is very good.

Keep up the good work. :)

SpiderFly;1021896 said:
Just had my bumper sprayed by Revol last week. I must say that "their" == Gavin, service level is very good.

Keep up the good work. :)

Hi SpiderFly,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol.:thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our car spray painting services. :)

See you soon for your next grooming maintenance ya.

Cheers,

just came back from M'sia after spending the long weekend there. First thing i did after coming back yesterday is to visit Revol to have my car cleaned up, esp the few watermarks which my 'very helpful' FIL caused (who 'volunteered to rinse my car but left it to dry under the sun, without wiping it dry) and super helpful in trying to remove it for me (using whatever wax he has with him) as well as the "bugs and flies" which i "accidentaly" knocked them over when driving up and down NS Highway.

Mentioned it to the guy at Toh Guan (the always very cheerful guy - sorry can't remember his name...), he did some magic to it and removed the water mark in no time. Car looks as good as new and so is my song song feeling.

Thanks Revol

lucky to have no minor/superficial stone chip. my last trip several weeks ago not so lucky ... :(

lhong68;1022062 said:
just came back from M'sia after spending the long weekend there. First thing i did after coming back yesterday is to visit Revol to have my car cleaned up, esp the few watermarks which my 'very helpful' FIL caused (who 'volunteered to rinse my car but left it to dry under the sun, without wiping it dry) and super helpful in trying to remove it for me (using whatever wax he has with him) as well as the "bugs and flies" which i "accidentaly" knocked them over when driving up and down NS Highway.

Mentioned it to the guy at Toh Guan (the always very cheerful guy - sorry can't remember his name...), he did some magic to it and removed the water mark in no time. Car looks as good as new and so is my song song feeling.

Thanks Revol

Hi lhong68,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services.

You are always welcome to visit us for car wash to revive the “song song feeling” ya. :)

See you soon for your next car wash.

Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back