• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FREE COE for BMW 3 adn 5 Series

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
COME CELEBRATE WITH JOY..... NOW COME WITH A FREE COE*.

So says PML advertisement in the Straits Times today. Do you really believe the $20,000 COE is free?

Cos anything less amounts to misrepresentation,.

Re: FREE COE for BMW 3 adn 5 Series

u never see the asterisk meh? haha
as usual....terms n conditions applies blah blah blah.....keke

previously they also have gimmick like $300 for 3-series and $500 for 5-series as monthly installment.

once you read their T&C and the total amount that you paid for the car, you will realise kena chopped carrot gao gao ... kekeke

they chop here and add there. net price is always the same. its how they repackage it

Based on free COE, then they should be selling a, say, 525 for $165K to $168K. This was the price for M-Kit 525s before the COE went up.It price shoots up without a corresponding rise in foreign exchange, u can report them to the Trade Ministry for misrepresentation.

Perhaps PML just reduce or remove the overtrade/discount? Before this free COE promo, the overtrade value is close to the current COE price.

spidey833;483668 said:
Perhaps PML just reduce or remove the overtrade/discount? Before this free COE promo, the overtrade value is close to the current COE price.
bingo.....exactly!

when i bought my car same thing happened. one month free COE, after couple of months promo was over and they gave overtrade. initially i thought u will get free COE and overtrade, but later realise it was on the latter

spidey833;483668 said:

Checked with PML and here is their feedback.

1. COE Promo: Must take up 90% loan, at 3.5% (COE valued at $20k), no over trade.

2. Standard package: 90% loan at 2.5% + 11k over trade.

So is the COE promo a good package???

billcoke;484048 said:

1. COE Promo: Must take up 90% loan, at 3.5% (COE valued at $20k), no over trade.

Which is the model that you checked? If 5-series, 11k overtrade sounds low from what was offered previously.

billcoke;484048 said:

wah, nowadays buy car need to take such high loan ah! does it mean overtrade will be lesser if i take less loan? dont want to end up negative equity when i sell the car lei. :errr:

no wonder so many cars on the road jacking up the COE now. maybe govt should re-impose the 30% downpayment rule. :fineprin:

spidey833;484051 said:
Which is the model that you checked? If 5-series, 11k overtrade sounds low from what was offered previously.

For 5 series, there's probably some discounts from the list price, so that will add to the 11k overtrade. but how much discount, no idea.

Just went into PML,

Current offer
for 320i - overtrade 15K
318i - overtrade 10k
323i - overtrade 13K
520i - overtrade 19k

Do you think the 320i at 129.8K (after 15overtrade) is a good buy ?

A friend bought the 320i in February 2009 at $109K. Assuming the COE has gone up by $16K, then a reasonable price would be $125.

Scoob;494625 said:
Just went into PML,

Current offer
for 320i - overtrade 15K
318i - overtrade 10k
323i - overtrade 13K
520i - overtrade 19k

Do you think the 320i at 129.8K (after 15overtrade) is a good buy ?
price is about there based on friends who bought lately. but can try squeeze another few K

MapleLeaf;494655 said:
A friend bought the 320i in February 2009 at $109K. Assuming the COE has gone up by $16K, then a reasonable price would be $125.

Feb 2009, is that a 320 LCI or the pre-fl 320?

billcoke;484048 said:

To me, this don't look like a deal at all. Loan at 3.5%, most likely is cash rebate loan and they are actually using the cash rebate to pay for the COE.

Hi,

Just walked into PML.
Latest overtrade offer as follows:
318i - 10K
320i - 15K
323i - 13K
520i - 19K

The 320i is quoted at 129.8K (after 15K overtrade). Do you think this is a good buy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiliasia1comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back