front passenger door cannot unlock

Oilman;983184 said:
Swimming trunks? You have to loosen the strings first.

Technical answer :thumbsup:

are you sure pengful is not an elephant?

Re: front passenger door cannot unlock

Irrelevant but damn...Kenntona is a lucky guy!

[video=youtube;ASO_zypdnsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ[/video]

Piss off la. My trunks fit me just fine. Btw, I got a big trunk in the middle. Meek, interested boh?

pengful;983193 said:
Piss off la. My trunks fit me just fine. Btw, I got a big trunk in the middle. Meek, interested boh?

interested to cook curry.... maybe.

OT hor, why my achievement so low and meek so high? Buay song liao.

pengful;983198 said:
OT hor, why my achievement so low and meek so high? Buay song liao.

technical answer: suck thumb lor.

my Hood cannot open? how ah? Hoot ah??? issit?

hate to say this but are we really so dependant and wtf is the damn SA for? ask them for gods sake....

is like gg to dr say my stomach pain...could be a bloody appendix ruptured, GE, ruptured aneurysm, PID 9referred pain), calculi, etc etc....

pls be more specific and have ot tell if car comfort access, etc....so by now, u know htat it is so tedious. take the damn car to PML lah

aiyoh....are more noobs buying BMWs???? scary

Radon39;983216 said:
hate to say this but are we really so dependant and wtf is the damn SA for? ask them for gods sake....

is like gg to dr say my stomach pain...could be a bloody appendix ruptured, GE, ruptured aneurysm, PID 9referred pain), calculi, etc etc....

pls be more specific and have ot tell if car comfort access, etc....so by now, u know htat it is so tedious. take the damn car to PML lah

aiyoh....are more noobs buying BMWs???? scary

oh the joys of bmw ownership.... hehe.

Meek;983220 said:
oh the joys of bmw ownership.... hehe.

and peepur comprian this that that SA this that...know your bloody car inside out and then u wun have problems with the SA...dun be a dumbass merc owner lah...learn and read...that is what forums are for.....

for record, i have had 6BMWs, and never had issues beyond the oil change. Any errors, i check mycelf and advise the advisor on tha troute probably.....so far alwes correct

Young padawans....ptui...

sorry hor...see the kinda threads here make me puke

Radon39;983222 said:
and peepur comprian this that that SA this that...know your bloody car inside out and then u wun have problems with the SA...dun be a dumbass merc owner lah...learn and read...that is what forums are for.....

for record, i have had 6BMWs, and never had issues beyond the oil change. Any errors, i check mycelf and advise the advisor on tha troute probably.....so far alwes correct

Young padawans....ptui...

sorry hor...see the kinda threads here make me puke

dun angwee hor. later brud pressure go up. come, we go lim liang teh.

Am at the airport. Many chio bu look at me. Any technical explanation other than I hamsome?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegas79download

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back