front right signal light

chinweyngee

Any bro know how to DIY front right signal light bulb? Any place to go near mapheson can get this done instead of going sin Min?

Re: front right signal light

Bunch of workshops in Ubi.... that's very near MacPherson..... you live there? Me too! =)

macpherson, can try looking for Terence of Elites Performance.
maybe he can help

Get these.....MTL

Bro Steven, u got lobang for these ?? more sard leh ..... :dance:

2106335260103518664S425x425Q85.jpg

2195187170103518664S425x425Q85.jpg

lkm;733840 said:
Bunch of workshops in Ubi.... that's very near MacPherson..... you live there? Me too! =)

My working plc is @ Mac but I stay in sengkang. U mean the 2-storey old ws in Ubi? Any show u know? There are many shops there, mostly doing repairs.

bro, u referring to the main headlight side signal or the side markers (fenders) that het posted?

for your headlight side signal, can twist and turn out together with the holder.
if u scared, can go autobacs ubi which is near your place...they got a wider range too

sszone;734194 said:
bro, u referring to the main headlight side signal or the side markers (fenders) that het posted?

for your headlight side signal, can twist and turn out together with the holder.
if u scared, can go autobacs ubi which is near your place...they got a wider range too

Autobacs does not know how to install. Also not sure the bulb on the shelf are suitable.:(
Any other options?

looks good in pics nia.
actual thing looks quite shitty cos got forumer bought this then got mine and subsequently sold off this one.
workmanshop chor chor and the chrome piece rather short and stumpy

het;734041 said:
Get these.....MTL

Bro Steven, u got lobang for these ?? more sard leh ..... :dance:

2106335260103518664S425x425Q85.jpg

2195187170103518664S425x425Q85.jpg

chinweyngee;735084 said:
Autobacs does not know how to install. Also not sure the bulb on the shelf are suitable.:(
Any other options?

I'm surprised autobacs can't perform a simple replacement of light bulbs??

sszone;735090 said:
looks good in pics nia.
actual thing looks quite shitty cos got forumer bought this then got mine and subsequently sold off this one.
workmanshop chor chor and the chrome piece rather short and stumpy

ic....heng I neber buy :dance:

chinweyngee;733784 said:
Any bro know how to DIY front right signal light bulb? Any place to go near mapheson can get this done instead of going sin Min?

Bro, any more options?

Yah my signal light also chui liao. Any places that can replace or I need to go back to PML liao. Advice much appreciated!

masterclass17;737077 said:
Yah my signal light also chui liao. Any places that can replace or I need to go back to PML liao. Advice much appreciated!

mine not done yet. CNY with "injured right eye"

U can try calling my LED installer fren to see if he does such replacement. Been doing all my car lights and LED stuffz from him since yrs back....

Dave - 90035540
No 50, Serangoon Ave 4
First Centre, #02-18
S 555856

Wow! Signal light 20 bucks! Hmmm.... Beemer stuff sure extra expensive...

chinweyngee;737933 said:
bro, wht is the address?

Hi bro,

It is located at 1010 Bukit Merah Lane 3. Quite easy to spot cos there signboard is pretty obvious. Hope you able to get it done before CNY.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back