• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS - 320i - Republic Auto

poolfan

Dear All,

I have traded in my E90 and the used car dealer has put up the car for sale. The dealer is Republic Auto and the car plate is SFZ4_8_ X.

I am not working for the dealer whatsoever, just that if someone is looking for a Y2008 Pre FL E90, at least you get to know the owner. I am the 1st owner and drove the car for 26 months. I would say that the car is well look after by me since day 1.

Cheers

Re: FS - 320i - Republic Auto

Hi Bro,

Thank for the info.

Btw is the mileage same as the time you handed your car to them?

48k .... there and about. I don't think Republic will take the risk to play around with the mileage.... They are a reputable dealer..

3king;600249 said:
poolfan - you're a gentlemen and a scholar. thanks!

Thanks, the car was something dear to me and BMW is my dream car. It is like a pet that you have kept for two years and giving it away is painful. You would like to know that the new owner will give it as much care ...

Like I have mentioned, the car was well looked after by me and I never had any major issues with the car since Day 1. I have not even change the wipers as they are still in good condition. I remember previously having to change the wiper for my jap car every six months.

I will be glad to know who is the next owner and hopefully he will love the car as much as I do.

Cheers

PS Just to stress again I am not a car dealer. I am the ex. owner of the car and I retained the old SJJ number plate.

The ad for my car has been removed from SG Carmart... looks like they have sold the car.

Congratulations to the new owner .............. if you happen to be the forum as well, drop me a message.

Car plate : SJZ 4282 X

Cheers ...

Wow that is Fast...

So brother Poolfan you should know the Republic Buying and selling prices!

Care to share the profit margin of BIG used car dealer?

Just wondering if Republic gives another one year warranty to the NON mercedes used cars sold by them? If not what is the benefit gain buying from them? I always thought you go PPSL for used BMW and Republic for used Benz....

Hublot;600486 said:
Wow that is Fast...

So brother Poolfan you should know the Republic Buying and selling prices!

Care to share the profit margin of BIG used car dealer?

Just wondering if Republic gives another one year warranty to the NON mercedes used cars sold by them? If not what is the benefit gain buying from them? I always thought you go PPSL for used BMW and Republic for used Benz....

Seriously I do not know the price that Republic purchased the car for. I traded in the car for a
Merc as a package. The deal was for overtrade of the used car, discount on the price of the new car, service credits etc etc.

I am not sure about the warranty of the other brands of cars... but I believe, PPSL will offer a 12 months warranty for the BMW sold by them and Republic will do the same for the Merc.

I guess the advantage of buying from the bigger dealer is that they cares about their reputation and they do not want any negative publicity for the company.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back