• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Fs:alutec Cf Front Strut Bar E39

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabey

Bought in Aug 06 (with receipt to prove). Still in mint condition as maintained regularly. For sale at $250. Please call or SMS me at 98159558 for viewing. thanks for looking. gabe

Re: Fs:alutec Cf Front Strut Bar E39

Hi Gabey,

I might be interested if its still for sale.

I just need confirmation if it will fit on a 1997 E39 540i? Could you let me kno?

Cheers

Shazza

shazza;183196 said:
Hi Gabey,

I might be interested if its still for sale.

I just need confirmation if it will fit on a 1997 E39 540i? Could you let me kno?

Cheers

Shazza

PM sent. thanks.

Strut bar still available. Anyone knows whether it will fit a E39 540i?

gabey;185764 said:
Strut bar still available. Anyone knows whether it will fit a E39 540i?

Gabe

I am still waiting for your M5 side strips !!

opp;186450 said:
Gabe

I am still waiting for your M5 side strips !!

haha...might have to wait a long time........

johnathan540;187264 said:
Hi Gabey,
I'm really interested if the strut bar's still available. Pls let me know.
Thanks.

yes, it is still available. however, if yours is a 540, i am not so sure it will fit. have been asking around but nobody seems to know. not even the alutec people. duh.

No Problem. I'll try it anyway. BTW, what's was the original price that u paid? I'm from K.L. but I've go a friend who works in SG and he's coming back this weekend. Anything else for the E39, like ///M steering, side sills..etc. Do you where I can source for a set of new Bilstien absorbers (black) for the e39 540i in SG? I heard they are cheaper there. Thanks a bundle.

johnathan540;188392 said:
No Problem. I'll try it anyway. BTW, what's was the original price that u paid? I'm from K.L. but I've go a friend who works in SG and he's coming back this weekend. Anything else for the E39, like ///M steering, side sills..etc. Do you where I can source for a set of new Bilstien absorbers (black) for the e39 540i in SG? I heard they are cheaper there. Thanks a bundle.

sure. please tell your friend to call me on my mobile 98159558. I have a brand new M5 front anti roll bar which i bought but never used because it cannot fit on my car. it will fit the 540 cause it is a V engine. Paid $365 but selling for $250 only. I also have a pair of Hagus side mirror for sale at $200. When your friend comes and pick up the strut bar, i can show him the rest. Thanks.

Hi Gabey,

if you could send me some pics to [email protected] that would be great. if i can see pics of the mirrors and the anti roll bar and the condition is good i will get someone to come around pick them up.

cheers,

shaun

Guys, here are the pics you requested for. I've also included some other stuff which are also up for sale:

1. Instrument cluster back-plate. Carbon fibre look with M words. Indicates max speed of 300km/h instead of 240km/h. Includes pictured instructions but words are in German. $90. See picture.
2. M5 air snorkels. This connects to the right/left side of the engine compartment to bring outside air into the engine bay for cooling purposes. $100. See picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back