• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Black on Black 318iA Sports Edition

Derektvy

Hi Peeps,

Got a new job and won't be in sg much, hence considering letting go of my precious ride. It's well maintained, modded with full Alpine/lanzar sound system.

Forgot to mention this earlier... I'll be away (in US) till 20 Nov and this is kinda rushed, I still haven't worked out my sums. So I'll appreciate if you guys leave me an offer (on car + mods) and I'll arrange the viewing and discussions when I return...
Details:​
  • 10" subwoofer, 6" front speakers with tweeters, component rear speakers, 2 amps, capacitor, state of the art Alpine 9855 headunit with graphic display, 5 disc MP3/CD-R/CD changer. Multi-function Steering wheel control enabled (i.e. control HU functions from wheel).
  • Sapphire Black fully painted exterior (including handles), Full Black interior, roof lining, BMW Alucube (Carbon fibre look) interior trims, BMW Montana leather
  • 1995cc N46 engine (similar with new E90 model?)
  • BMW electronic adjustable SPORTS seats with memory function.
  • Full BMW M3 body kit syling including bootlip, M-type 17" Sports Rim with Continental tyres.
  • White CCFL Angel eyes, Philips white headlights, silvervision signal lights
  • Simota Aerofoam air filter
  • Twister wiper blades
  • Chrome dial rings, Carbon fibre instrument panel
  • ACS pedals
  • Ez-stab voltage stabiliser
  • Vkool filmed
  • Carbon fibre BMW badges/roundels
  • ACS CF roof spoiler (new, not installed)
  • CF side exterior pillar (stick-on, new, not installed)
Currently mileage is ~30k km.
Reaching 2 years old this dec, Me only owner, bought new from PML, still got 1 yr warranty. PM or Email me at [email protected] if you're interested to make me an offer. I'll be overseas next wk and would reply asap. Thanks for reading this thread...

Cheers,

Derek

Info Taken from LTA:
Year of Manufacture: 2004
Engine No.: A217H312N46B20AA
Chassis No.: WBAET76040NJ76305
Engine Capacity: 1995 cc
Original Registration Date: 30 Dec 2004
Open Market Value: $46,497.00
Additional Registration Fee Rate: 110.00 %
Actual ARF Paid: $51,147.00
PARF Eligibility: Yes
Minimum PARF Benefit: $25,573.00
PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 29 Dec 2014
Quota Premium (QP): $21,298.00

Re: FS: Black on Black 318iA Sports Edition

what a waste bro.

ur simota so new. any way wanna post some pics for us to see? i might be interested to get some of the parts if u intend to sell loosely. :)

Hi Bro

If you De-mod, DIBS on your pedals and CF stick-ons for extenal pillars.

Cheers!

Derektvy;154781 said:
10" subwoofer, 6" front speakers with tweeters, component rear speakers, 2 amps, capacitor, state of the art Alpine 9855 headunit with graphic display, 5 disc MP3/CD-R/CD changer. Multi-function Steering wheel control enabled (i.e. control HU functions from wheel).
Hi

Your car sounds like a really nice car.

How much did it cost you to instal your ICE system? Wanna sell it separately?

Hey bro, good luck on your sales...
It is really a waste to let your car go. Nicely modded car~!

To Those who are looking for E46 318 Sport Edition ==> Mai Tan Liow :)

The Sport Edition is the best E46 money can buy :) The Sport Seat is really GOOD :)

Not forgetting very high OMV Value that most E90 320i can not match (Excluding the E90 320i mentioned from Germany?).

Good Luck to your sales, Derek :)

I very very sad in letting go my ride leh... but new career involves training overseas for some time...

I'll gauge the response on the sale 1st before considering whether to demod and sell parts... The CF roof spoiler still in box man... The Headunit cost me ~$700, BMW steering control adaptor was 50GBP (i.e. S$150), overall sound system was ard $4k+ total...

My next mod was gonna be the remus and then the mirrors... sad... no more beemer for next 3 yrs... :(

BMWSILVER;154868 said:
To Those who are looking for E46 318 Sport Edition ==> Mai Tan Liow :)

The Sport Edition is the best E46 money can buy :) The Sport Seat is really GOOD :)

Not forgetting very high OMV Value that most E90 320i can not match (Excluding the E90 320i mentioned from Germany?).

Good Luck to your sales, Derek :)

Thanks Bro,

The sports seats with Montana leather is really really good.. :yummie: can go really low and snug with thigh support.. I'm so used to it now, really feel uncomfortable when I in my dad's citreon. I think the that the new E90 SE doesn't have this seat even?

Hey Derek, i am interested in ur alucube trims.... pls pm me if u're considering selling

hi,

I am interested but am not too sure how much to offer.

Also, can i buy it without your sound system ?

Cheers

ClemZ

Derektvy,

Sound like a great car to have. What would be your asking price for this great set of wheels?

regards

Jason

hi there

i am looking for 1 bmw for rent for 2 days next week. would u be keen?
If yes, how much is it?
tiff

Hi peeps,

Back from my trip.... I'm thinking of starting the price at $100k for the whole lot (car +$8k+++ worth of mods). Forgot to add that I've a Sprint Booster installed as well... Serviced at PML once only, no problems, no accidents... Please start bidding or email me your offers... Cheers!

Bro interested in your ride how much you looking at??? Pls advise.

Can also give me a price without the sound system and those parts you have not install??

Hi Derektvy,

Interested in your Roof Spoiler. Keep me update if you decide to sell separately.

Cheers,
Hublot

Hi,

I am keen. Pls call me at 97462332 to negotiate on the price. Thanks...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back