• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Blistein lowered shocks+eibach lowering spring for E60

Taxpayer

Hi all,

On sale: Blistein B8 shocks (not too sure the model , but is used with lowering springs) and Eibach lowering springs for E60. Just name me a reasonable price and will close the deal, kindly PM to deal. Item is already out of the car.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FS: Blistein lowered shocks+eibach lowering spring for E60

Hi,

Was wondering if u're able to part ur items separately as I have a friend who might be keen in the Eibach springs alone.

Thanks

Advan;624220 said:
Hi,

Was wondering if u're able to part ur items separately as I have a friend who might be keen in the Eibach springs alone.

Thanks

Sorry bro , jus to check will eibach spring help in term of stability and cornering without any side effect at all ? I did eibach spring for my camry before but end up knocking sound whenever crossing the road hump ....

Hi, your parts includes front and rear?

Taxpayer;624166 said:
Hi all,

On sale: Blistein B8 shocks (not too sure the model , but is used with lowering springs) and Eibach lowering springs for E60. Just name me a reasonable price and will close the deal, kindly PM to deal. Item is already out of the car.

Thanks for looking.

Advan;624220 said:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi , i think i will still hope to sell as a complete set, however if there is no takers, i may consider selling it separately. Will update the post accordingly. Thanks.

Hi,

What's the mileage they've been through?

Thanks.

Taxpayer;624166 said:
Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

These B8 shocks match most lowering springs (H&R, Eibach) and should not give any knocking noises. Initially, I was looking for the B8s until I found someone letting go of the B12 kit (effectively B8 + OEM H&R Sport lowering springs branded under the Bilstein brand).

Currently have them on my E90. See --> http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/suspension-brake-tyres-rims-section/36351-bilstein-b12.html#post622428

Hope this info helps with your decisions.

bro , what's the mileage done on it ? how much u offering for it ?

haowen;625337 said:
bro , what's the mileage done on it ? how much u offering for it ?

Hi bro,item reserved for viewing, will revert if the deal doesn't goes through. Thanks.

okok . if still available , sms me @ 90113033. Thanks

Item sold to a nice guy with a very nice ride! Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88taxi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back