• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Fs: Bmw 335 Coupe (oct/nov Delivery)

Harry1

Hi all,

Helping a friend to sell his BMW 335i COUPE that is currently in production with expected delivery in OCT/NOV this year. He has decided on a different car hence he is selling this "place" in the queue. Checked with PML and expected delivery for a new 335i COUPE is March 2008.

Specification:

1. BMW 335i Coupe (PML)
2. Exterior: Black
3. Interior: Red
4. Options: Standard (no extra options)
5. Expected delivery date: September production and delivery in Oct/Nov this year

I don't know the price at which he bought the car but if you are really interested pls sms/call me at 9450-9459 and I will forward your details to my friend.

Thanks for your help!

Harry

:)

Re: Fs: Bmw 335 Coupe (oct/nov Delivery)

Harry, your friend cannot be selling the queue spot. PML would not allow owner-to-be to effect a transfer upon delivery. At most, it will be a used-car transaction - buyer will be second owner, and there is a charge levy on transaction of new car within 6 months (stand corrected) to consider as well. If he gives up the car, the first-in-line buyers (like Ah Beng Driver) of PML will be first to lay hands on it as a first driver. So how do you propose to do the transfer?

same incident happeded at PA. they charge the owner $2k. as for PML i am not sure though.

i doubt you can do that else ppl will be "speculating" on 335i.

Wah Cow !!! Lim pay wait until the Cow, Bull, Buffalo, Gazelle, Giraffe, Zebra all went home liao and here we have some hiadee selling off their car before delivery:singsing:

Anyway, Some diff in my order vs yr hiadee's car...hehe

1. BMW 335i Coupe (PML) same lah
2. Exterior: Black Mine Sapphire black hor, not flat black
3. Interior: Red Coral red lah, same
4. Options: Standard (no extra options) Oh me added Logic 7 and front PDC der
5. Expected delivery date: September production and delivery in Oct/Nov this year Mine still no sound no picture:(

kenntona;245490 said:
Harry, your friend cannot be selling the queue spot. PML would not allow owner-to-be to effect a transfer upon delivery. At most, it will be a used-car transaction - buyer will be second owner, and there is a charge levy on transaction of new car within 6 months (stand corrected) to consider as well. If he gives up the car, the first-in-line buyers (like Ah Beng Driver) of PML will be first to lay hands on it as a first driver. So how do you propose to do the transfer?

Kenntona - Good question. I really dont know how the transfer would be done. Just doing a favour for a friend. If there is serious interest then I will ask pass my friend's contact. I dont think (need to confirm) that he is out to make money on this transaction. He has bought a car recently which is too similar to the 335 hence his hesitation on keeping the 335.

hitmee;245497 said:
same incident happeded at PA. they charge the owner $2k. as for PML i am not sure though.

i doubt you can do that else ppl will be "speculating" on 335i.

Hitmee - I dont think he is looking to "speculate" on the car but he ended up buying something else in the meantime.

Ahbengdriver;245499 said:
Wah Cow !!! Lim pay wait until the Cow, Bull, Buffalo, Gazelle, Giraffe, Zebra all went home liao and here we have some hiadee selling off their car before delivery:singsing:

5. Expected delivery date: September production and delivery in Oct/Nov this year Mine still no sound no picture:(

AB - Sorry dont know when my friend ordered the car.

Ahbengdriver;245499 said:

ABD your post damm funny... :lol2: spill my coffee all over

Harry, u got PM.

Acupunch, take it easy. Reading too much of my nonsensical posts can cause serious mental disorder. If problem persists, consult your doctor or stop surfing this forum...keke

acupunch;245558 said:
thanks for the tips... still can't stop LOL

u are welcome. Anyway is that yr matachia in yr signature? Looks like Volks rims leh...swee!

ya.. my matachia... one and only left hand drive E90 in singapore.

rex7_vtec;245579 said:
Is it a stick????

i think its auto.

wow..didnt know theres such ppl who order the car and sell it when he didnt even drive it..cool..

satines;245723 said:
"Your friend" is looking at Porsche right?

Not that i'm aware of as he is thinking of an x5 (i think).

caySman;245726 said:
Wah panamera can order already meh?

not that i know of. but i think SA may have started accepting deposits already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abc8page
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back