• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Fs: Bmw M5

Re: Fs: Bmw M5

hahahahaha..Terry has a M5...wahahhaa.. best joke!
i bet Bobbytay was SHOCKED to hear that..lmao

TheNew7;198263 said:
Terry.... you had an M5.... mod mod mod until become 520......

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
i tink so....the first mod he do will be debadge his m5 badge....:nehnehhh:
change from quad exhaust to twin.....:nehnehhh:

Harry 1, this is sudden. You were just asking around abt chipping...etc. Is it becos u kena chiet by the cls?

nicholastan91;198174 said:
wow!? thats pretty quick..u got the car for like less then 2 months? or maybe less then 3 months..oh well..guess i got no taxi ride in no M5..kekekeke..its alrite dude! thanks for letting me see ur car and taking pics of it..what now? a CLS55 or a zonda..

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks very much for putting up the photos! Really appreciate it. If i do manage to sell the car, I'll treat you to a large ice cream (just joking la) and I promise a ride in my new car (when I get it... havent decided yet la but have my mind on 1 or 2 cars and definetly NOT a CLS 55!)

Thanks again!

edleee;198406 said:
Harry 1, this is sudden. You were just asking around abt chipping...etc. Is it becos u kena chiet by the cls?

Hi Ed, I set myself a target that if I cannot get my asking price by end of this month I will keep the car for a year and do the DMS upgrade and sell it sometime mid 2008. However if I can get my asking price then I'll sell it and enjoy thinking about what next to get :)
BTW thanks so much for Dennis' contact as Dennis did a quick test on my car and everything was good.

Terry;197921 said:
wah.... mau ganti apa?

hey boss, mau mau cari mobil 2 pintu.. havent decided yet tapi pasti ngga Lambo atau Ferrari as maintenance ya gila2an ... :)

edleee;198494 said:
FYI, there was a blue 11/05 M5 advertised on Sunday Times @ 370K

Ed - Thks for info. I think this car is a) Higher mileage b) Some bodywork done already. My asking price is below this price la which I think is v reasonable given the condition of my car - still track virgin la :)

ohhh sorry hahaa....mistaken Herry with Terry hahahaaa

bobbytay27;198225 said:
BRO!!!!U OK AN0T?????:screwedu: ITS N0T TERRY WHO IS SELLING HIS CAR ...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: .

edleee;198494 said:
FYI, there was a blue 11/05 M5 advertised on Sunday Times @ 370K

Original offer was 350k actually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgo909com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back