• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Fs: Bmw Performance Brakes (NEW!!)

Re: Fs: Bmw Performance Brakes (NEW!!)

Bumpzzz!!! 2 more sets available...

Thanks for the PMs.
Price for the front kit is $2.9k, & $1.9k for the rear kit. Both with labour and installations at BVO, as ready stocks are available for the time being.

Cheersss

dave;525426 said:
Thanks for the PMs.
Price for the front kit is $2.9k, & $1.9k for the rear kit. Both with labour and installations at BVO, as ready stocks are available for the time being.

Cheersss

Bumpzzzzz for those who missed it.

Yes bro,
Still have front for E90 & Complete front and rear for E93 325 or 335 at BVO.

Cheers

dave;533711 said:
Yes bro,
Still have front for E90 & Complete front and rear for E93 325 or 335 at BVO.

Cheers

Hi Dave...can these fit the 1series??

cheers!! hamz

hamz;533741 said:
Hi Dave...can these fit the 1series??

cheers!! hamz
Hi Bro, for 1 series only the front can fit.

Thanks

Hi....thanks Dave for the quick reply.....

went down to BVO quickly...good service from Wee, go through pains to confirm the fitting....swee! fit nicely!! went down again just now, did the installation - less than one hour - done!!

Nice brakes at affordable price....

Dave...when can you bring in the rear kit? will need some minor adjustment...will contact Wee again

Cheers!! Hamz

Wow!!:yikess: Congrats on ur new mod:drool:!!! Any pics to share :yummie:?

hamz;534118 said:
Hi....thanks Dave for the quick reply.....

went down to BVO quickly...good service from Wee, go through pains to confirm the fitting....swee! fit nicely!! went down again just now, did the installation - less than one hour - done!!

Nice brakes at affordable price....

Dave...when can you bring in the rear kit? will need some minor adjustment...will contact Wee again

Cheers!! Hamz
Hi Hamz,
Thanks for the interest on the Brakes kit. Have another complete set of front & rear in my store, will send down to BVO 2moro, please arrange with Ah Wee.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

dave;534348 said:
Hi Hams,
Thanks for the interest on the Brakes kit. Have another complete set of front & rear in my store, will send down to BVO 2moro, please arrange with Ah Wee.

Thanks

Hi Dave...thanks...will get in touch with Wee soon!

Cheers! Hamz

bimmer71;534138 said:
Wow!!:yikess: Congrats on ur new mod:drool:!!! Any pics to share :yummie:?

Hi Bimmer71...sorry for the late reply.
Hope this helps.........

Cheers! Hamz

Bro Dave,

Any chance got a front set for E39?

Nice nice !

Hamz : You will enjoy this sweet addition.

very nice brake set Hamz! hows the effectiveness compared to stock?

Been using it for about 9 months already, thumbs up for sure. I have full confidence to bring my vehicle to a standstill when I needed it.

Touch wood, have not encounter any emergency situation whereby it needs prove its worth. On some occasion like light turning red with a hot camera waiting to snap, and I can stop in time before the white line even at high speed with relatively short distance in front.

wei0306;534931 said:
Been using it for about 9 months already, thumbs up for sure. I have full confidence to bring my vehicle to a standstill when I needed it.

Touch wood, have not encounter any emergency situation whereby it needs prove its worth. On some occasion like light turning red with a hot camera waiting to snap, and I can stop in time before the white line even at high speed with relatively short distance in front.

looks heavier than stock so does it increase acceleration lag during stop and go?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back