• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: brand new Unichip version Q

Re: FS: brand new Unichip version Q

milk15;420181 said:
There's no direct plug in harness done by my Tuner..... but if you wants a direct plug in... NO PROBLEM..... i could get the harness for you but need to let you know in advance, the direct plug & play harness caost about S$400 alone...

Milk

I dun understand - u mean we do not need to use a direct plug-in harness?

Otherwise, unichipQ+harness = $850..... (before tuning fee)

Just trying to clarify..

thks

RSCT;421882 said:
milk15;420181 said:
There's no direct plug in harness done by my Tuner..... but if you wants a direct plug in... NO PROBLEM..... i could get the harness for you but need to let you know in advance, the direct plug & play harness caost about S$400 alone...

Milk

I dun understand - u mean we do not need to use a direct plug-in harness?

Otherwise, unichipQ+harness = $850..... (before tuning fee)

Just trying to clarify..

thks

i think the harness - basically turns the unichip into a plug & play unit.
not even sure if it's readily available for all cars.

regular tuning, just need to wire it up to the ECU.
so your cost would be either

1) Unichip + Tuning Fee
or
2) Unichip + Custom Harness

could be wrong.
but that's my impression.

niteblu;421885 said:
RSCT;421882 said:
not even sure if it's readily available for all cars.

regular tuning, just need to wire it up to the ECU.

1) Unichip + Tuning Fee
or

could be wrong.

niteblu

thks for your input.

Milk, can clarify if its is eithe 1) or 2) and the cost for each?

thks all

niteblu;421885 said:
not even sure if it's readily available for all cars. - Simple explaination.... this plug & play harness which you wanted to buy act as a in-between adaptor btw your orginal harness & your Original ECU. This extra harness will still needs to be connected to the unichipQ module for tuning. Basically, it only meant for those that do not want any external wirrings conecting to the original harness.

regular tuning, just need to wire it up to the ECU. - Yes, u are rite... hehehe

1) Unichip + Installation + Tuning Fee + Updates from Dastek on tuning, software or wirings....
or

could be wrong.

Hope u guys understand what i'm saying..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

milk15;421946 said:
Hope u guys understand what i'm saying..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ha, I still blur

not even sure if it's readily available for all cars. - Simple explaination.... this plug & play harness which you wanted to buy act as a in-between adaptor btw your orginal harness & your Original ECU. This extra harness will still needs to be connected to the unichipQ module for tuning. Basically, it only meant for those that do not want any external wirrings conecting to the original harness.
So

1) Unichip + Installation + Tuning Fee + Updates from Dastek on tuning, software or wirings....
How much for Installation + Tuning Fee + Updates from Dastek on tuning, software or wirings....?

This still need to pay tuning fee + installation rite? how much?

Just get Milk's boss Joe to tune on the road for you.
He tunes to your driving style while you drive.
Fully customised to what driving style you want. Hardcore, softcore, fuel economical, more power, more low-end, more high-end, etc.

Mai tu liao.

RSCT;421972 said:
Ha, I still blur

So

How much for Installation + Tuning Fee + Updates from Dastek on tuning, software or wirings....? PM me for pricing and do include ur car model.

This still need to pay tuning fee + installation rite? how much? The addition harness is just a external plug/socket that connects to your ORIGINAL ECU.This harness will be connected to the unichip.
If you want the harness, u will need to pay TUNING + INSTALLATION + HARNESS + UNICHIP Q MODULE........

Herman;421984 said:
Fully customised to what driving style you want. Hardcore, softcore, fuel economical, more power, more low-end, more high-end, etc.

Mai tu liao.

Oei........... Botak..... when u want come back for your updates???? Seems like nowadays u can book out everyday rite???? :laughlik: :laughlik:

Herman;421984 said:

Mai tu liao.
+1... so far he gave me alot confident... but tune before JOE get drunk.:lol2: & pay after he drunk..

Tip : JOE half jiu wu kia so pls pay him ringit when he drunk, he blur blur take.

iScoupe;421999 said:
+1... so far he gave me alot confident... but tune before JOE get drunk.:lol2: & pay after he drunk..

Tip : JOE half jiu wu kia so pls pay him ringit when he drunk, he blur blur take.

Mai OT la..... Bro discolite trying to sell his chip... :laughlik:
*** anyway, jackie... Tuner got new pattern graph for you.... will do it for you after tuning mine..... hmmm... sometime next week..... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

milk15;422045 said:
*** anyway, jackie... Tuner got new pattern graph for you.... will do it for you after tuning mine..... hmmm... sometime next week..... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

hello I got advice discolite Ok..
Wow new map ah ! Hope can tune for me Kranji road turn 3 cos there some power lag when excute the turn

milk15;422045 said:

Wow new map ah ! Hope can tune for me Kranji road turn 3 cos there some power lag when excute the turn

iScoupe;422138 said:

Ai make it DRIFT mai???? :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back