• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : Brand New UUC GENII Swaybar

Re: FS : Brand New UUC GENII Swaybar

danielO said:
what will the different settings do?

please explain.

Front Sway Bar Stiffer (INCREASE UNDERSTEER) Softer (INCREASE OVERSTEER )

Rear Sway Bar Softer (INCREASE UNDERSTEER) Stiffer (INCREASE OVERSTEER )

Read more from here!!

Setup of the Sway Barbarian

Better picture now???

'The Great White'

Leean said:
Hi, I have already installed the PSS. Now waiting for the UUC swaybar from Wilson to come in...
After hearing what u have said, I cun wait to install the sway bar too....damm....I am going to corner like there is no tommorrow after installation...

Hi ! Leena.

Yah ! Once you installed the Swaybar you can zig in and out of traffic like there is no tomorrow too :) Damn shiok :)

Wow ! Combination of PSS and UUC Swaybar will be Super Ultimate Driving Machine. Good Choice.

I sat on Great White car with PSS9 and UUC Swaybar set-up ==> Dam stable man. Whole car just turn so sharply.

Enjoy your PSS and wait patiently for your UUC Swaybar.

If you are still using your original Continental Tyres on your 17" M68. I think you need to change those tyres. I heard they suck big time in wet road.

See you around :)

wilman2772 said:
Glad that U like the swaybar bro!! U know how fun it was 2day when u when into my car for a slow drive......

Enjoy & save $100 a day....soon PSS will come...... :lol2:

Get good tires hor!! Ultimately tires are the ones giving U the grip.....

Cheers

'The Great White'

Hi ! Graet White.

What you call that a slow ride ! My car can never do that corner at that speed.

But after the ride, I am totally convinced that PSS9 and UUC Swaybar is the best combination for E46 Car.

Yes ! I need to start saving for the PSS and If I strike 4D, I will buy PSS9. Somemore lifetime warranty for these PSS9 :)
Since I plan to keep my car for a long time, I believed this is a good investment and safety reason too :)

Thanks for the ride :)

Ben.

wilman2772 said:
Ben,

How is the medium setting for both front & rear (swaybar) now???

U like it??

'The Great White'

Hi ! Great White.

So far so good, will drive for a few day to see which set-up is suitable for me.

Good things about these UUC Swaybar is that you can choose the setting between Soft, Medium and Hard. Damn Shiok :)

I just changed my rims from 16" to 17" and with SO3 tyres :)

Thank you for your advices :)

Ben.

Hi Ben,

Actually, i am on 18'...Prielli Dragon...I think they are quite grippy....though not the best choice...

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! Great White.

So far so good, will drive for a few day to see which set-up is suitable for me.

Good things about these UUC Swaybar is that you can choose the setting between Soft, Medium and Hard. Damn Shiok :)

I just changed my rims from 16" to 17" and with SO3 tyres :)

Thank you for your advices :)

Ben.

Wow!! Up to 17" & SO-3 eh!!! Good choice man!!! Scrub in the tires b4 U push them hor!!

Glad U enjoyed the ride....kekekekeke :twisted:

Could have gone abit faster if there weren't any traffic.....

Enjoy your new found grip & handling.....very soon U'll find that lowering your ride will even give U supa handling.... :cloud9:

Cheers

'The Great White'

if the UUC bars are match with bilstein with Eibach springs.....what kinda improvement should i expect?

danielO said:
if the UUC bars are match with bilstein with Eibach springs.....what kinda improvement should i expect?

U tell us after U install the swaybar loh!! :lol2: :lol2:

'The Great White'

Hey ppl

As promised to the "Great White" dat i post a review after my installation. Here goes.....F*****G SHIOK!!!!!!!!...End of review. Highly recommendation to all e bimmer bros and sis out there!!! Many thanx to Wil and Dan for their help. thankyou!!!

yendo_song said:
Hey ppl

As promised to the "Great White" dat i post a review after my installation. Here goes.....F*****G SHIOK!!!!!!!!...End of review. Highly recommendation to all e bimmer bros and sis out there!!! Many thanx to Wil and Dan for their help. thankyou!!!

Hi ! Yendo Song.

What is your ARB setting for both Front and Back ?

yendo_song said:
Hey ppl

N a b e i !! U call this a review????

F*****G Shiok is not a review!! It can be after you got a good b**w j*b or.........

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Say something man!! How was the ride....turning....zig zag....hard cornering......

Duh!!

:whipper:

'The Great White'

okok la...

after yet another vigorious testing of my ride late last ride...heres another update of my ride....cornering has indeed improved..noticeable, not alot..guess it has to do with e eibach and blistein sus i installed at e same time...overall package did make a difference. but one thing i m really puzzled abt is...after the installation, my steering wheel gets very snsitive while cornering..as in, it will really sway lor..wohahahahhaha....somtimes not to where i wan it to...dunno y.."great white" !!!!!how? something wrong with my alignment?

yendo_song said:
okok la...

after yet another vigorious testing of my ride late last ride...heres another update of my ride....cornering has indeed improved..noticeable, not alot..guess it has to do with e eibach and blistein sus i installed at e same time...overall package did make a difference. but one thing i m really puzzled abt is...after the installation, my steering wheel gets very snsitive while cornering..as in, it will really sway lor..wohahahahhaha....somtimes not to where i wan it to...dunno y.."great white" !!!!!how? something wrong with my alignment?

Your 'sway' means wat?? Cornering becomes sharper & more sensitive is normal cos your car is lower & firmer....with less roll, the car will turn in sharper...

Ask ah wee to send your car in for a fill alignment, tell him about your 'sway' .....towards left or right??

'The Great White'

hey bro!!

ya man, it sways..when i corner left, it sway to the rite. maybe its my wheel alignment. but yes, e ride is more comfortable now.indeed i can confidently corner the highway exit with big "grin" on my face..hehehehe...

Hi....Installed Wilson's UUC swaybar 3 days back....initial feel was greater stability at high speed bends....and I feel I could go much faster at sharper corners.....with PSS, I get this much..plus the sway bars, I would say probably another 10% improvement.....
compared to the puny stock bars, its a definite improvement....go get it if u like to play fast corners and greater feel...but for normal driving, stock ARB is sufficient....

I recently gave this tip to a fellow forumer. Thought it might be helpful to the rest too.

If you're used to driving your car hard through corners, after installing ARB, it is important that you give yourself time to re-adjust your feel for the car's limit all over again. This is because whenever you take a corner hard, there are three ways of feeling whether your car is near the limit (let's say you're taking a hard left):

1. G-force (or centrifugal force): pushes your body sideways to the right
2. Roll: makes your body "sink" down to the right
3. Tyre noises (screeching)

With ARB, 2 is reduced, i.e. you need to recalibrate your senses to rely more on 1 and 3 and less on 2 to judge the car's limit.

Above is from personal experience. Two days after installing my ARB, I took a hard right that I take everyday harder than usual, and was surprised to hear my tyres started screeching when my senses were telling me that I'm still some way from my car's limit. The car felt so planted that I had to rely on my tyres complaining to tell me that I'm close to losing grip!

BTW yendo_song: Not sure if your "swaying" sensation has to do with you feeling more of the G-force now that the roll has been cut out?

Hi....just have something to highlight...while anti sway bars and PSS suspension does really stiffen up the ride, I realise that at uneven surfaces, there is some intermitten slight rattling sound coming from below...sound more like when u go over small stones and pebbles and they just make those funny noises, like Krag Krag Krag......dun know how to describe....anyone has this problem, or know what the problem might be?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9wcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back