• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: DPE 19" rims (no tires)

jseah_70

- Update on 1st July 2013 -

Rims SOLD! to a very nice gentleman, thank you all for viewing and your enquires...

Hi guys,
Looking to dekit my 19" DPE rims, its glossy black and I used it for my E92 since new till now ~1.5 yrs, former owner use it for maybe 0.5 years. I am re-spraying them before I sell hence will be like new(see pic).

Ideal case will be to trade-in with 18" stock BMW rims(new*)/tires(new*) + cash top-up ($3K)

OR

Buy my rims only(quote a price), in that case I will need to find my own rims + tires.

Do not know much about technical spec but you can rest assured it is original and was bought from RIP, should fit all 3-series sedan or coupe.

My Tires specs:
Front- 235, 35, 19
Rear- 275, 30, 19

Rims
-Staggered
-Offset 35
- Front 8.5j, Rear 10j

Car suspension - STOCK
Car fenders - Original

Here's the web-link: DPE Wheels
Should fit all 3-series but best to go down with me to my tire shop to check together.

Please contact me for viewing or discussion +65-97424005, sincere buyer only, thanks.

new* - less than 1 month old

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FS: DPE 19" rims (no tires)

Need to know the specs...

Can fit F30?

Bro, all 3-series no problem.

let me know if you're serious and interested. I'll try to get some specs.

brosiss;1003826 said:
Need to know the specs...

Can fit F30?

Yes, serious how much u letting go?

How's the condition?

But need to know the specs. Btw what's your tyres ratio for front n rear rims?

si bei swee rims.

DPE all goot stuff. this rim design, with spoke flaring all the way to the rim edge, makes rim look bigger than 19 visually. free bumpz.

Sweet rims. Made me visit DPE website to check other models. Pity yours won't fit my car. Upz for you!

I think need to roll fenders with offset at Et 25......depending if it was referring to the front or rear.

Err...don't really know what you mean but like I say best is lets meet at the tires shop :p

Red_Bean_Bun;1004151 said:
I think need to roll fenders with offset at Et 25......depending if it was referring to the front or rear.

Red_Bean_Bun;1004151 said:
Yes, for e90 and e92, offset is a bit aggressive.
Though how badly it rubs also depends on whether car is lowered, and the shape of Tyres' sidewall.
People teach me one. Because my offset always screw up. %#@$}^^%#

Hey C3P0 how are you...yes I remember the offset thingy started all because of you!!! Haha...now I headache explaining offset to others....even myself I don't quite understand...care to elaborate again (good o' times)...

C3P0;1004494 said:
Yes, for e90 and e92, offset is a bit aggressive.
Though how badly it rubs also depends on whether car is lowered, and the shape of Tyres' sidewall.
People teach me one. Because my offset always screw up. %#@$}^^%#

jseah_70;1004495 said:
Hey C3P0 how are you...yes I remember the offset thingy started all because of you!!! Haha...now I headache explaining offset to others....even myself I don't quite understand...care to elaborate again (good o' times)...
Yo, i'm fine. But gr8golf88 changed to Porsche never tell us. Buay swee, haiz.....

But a bit difficult to explain as I'm not expert. When comes to DPE rims, Ken is still best person. Complicated as DPE wheels are customized....

I can only say that: if it fits your e92, it should be relatively safe for other e92, depending on a few factors of course. But u need to specify what suspension setup u have so that buyer can compare with their own setup. Also, width of rims, e.g. 9" 8.5" 9.5" etc. Staggered so rear should be wider. And if u have rolled fenders before. Paiseh, instead of helping seems to create more questions....hopefully other experts can help....

E92 offset for the front and back are different because its a staggered setup and front and rear of the car is different so the et25 dunno is referring to which end.

Anyway as a reference e92 m3 is front Et29 rear et 23. Which is very aggressive for the regular e92s (cannot fit). Unless there are other changes like roll fender, camber change etc ......

jseah_70;1004492 said:
Err...don't really know what you mean but like I say best is lets meet at the tires shop :p

Bro, gr8golf88 change car I am not surprise...his aim is a Lambo by next year :p

Thanks for more information, not confusing but educational actually. To answer your questions, suspension-STOCK, fenders-ORIGINAL (unrolled) :)

C3P0;1004512 said:
Yo, i'm fine. But gr8golf88 changed to Porsche never tell us. Buay swee, haiz.....

But a bit difficult to explain as I'm not expert. When comes to DPE rims, Ken is still best person. Complicated as DPE wheels are customized....

I can only say that: if it fits your e92, it should be relatively safe for other e92, depending on a few factors of course. But u need to specify what suspension setup u have so that buyer can compare with their own setup. Also, width of rims, e.g. 9" 8.5" 9.5" etc. Staggered so rear should be wider. And if u have rolled fenders before. Paiseh, instead of helping seems to create more questions....hopefully other experts can help....

-Updates 25.06.13-
I just confirm with the tires shop guys, E90/92 & F10 model can fit this rims. I received a lot of enquires and I apologized if I cannot reply to them on time. Again I feel we should meet at tire shop to fixed up wheels to try.

My tires are still there but Front-still good, Rear-75% wired out.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,
Will need to bump this up as I need to sell them quite urgently now, have been using the replacement rims from the tire shop and I need to return them soon (not very nice).

Most fitting will be E90(320)/E92(320 coupe) owners for this set of rims. Sms or what's app me, thanks much.

Bumpz for an awesome set of rims...

This is how it looks like on both E90 and E92. Pictures speak a thousand words...

Bro,
How are you? Haha nice car!!

If no E90/E92 takers, I'll fix them back onto my car and drive, still love the rims just feeling itchy thats all :p

Lunch soon ok...I want porky to fetch me :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back