• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS DPE LS5 20" with T1R

meinauto

Hi there

Am selling my 5-week old DPE LS5s. They were on my e92 335 for about 5 weeks and have about 1500 kms on them. Rims and tyres are in excellent condition. No curb rash, scratches, dents, etc. They are no longer on my car and are in storage

Specs:

Fr: 20" x 8.5 with 245/30/20 Toyo T1R
Rr: 20" x 10 with 285/25/20 Toyo T1R
Finish: Polished lip, brushed aluminium centre

Why am i selling? Am taking the car to the track :) and have decided to go with something lighter and do not want to have two separate sets of wheels and tyres. Only catch is that the wheels and tyres are in KL. Wheels would also fit e90s.

Asking price is SGD6,500 nego. Brand new, wheels and tyres would be around SGD8k (i am estimating). Please PM me if you are interested. Thks!

Re: FS DPE LS5 20" with T1R

AWESOME set of rims!! Good luck on ur sale! :)

dont scared la..u need all the rubber..285 of it

hitmee;247378 said:
wow..damn tempting...but 285 for the rear???? i scared.

hitmee;247378 said:

That is actually the recommended size for 20x10...surprisingly, it does not look that wide especially once it is on the wheel and on the car

hitmee;247378 said:

wont die one...at most roll fender... mai tu liao la

xinni;247473 said:
hi meinauto

does it fit the z4 and clear bbk?
=)

xinni

Clear BBK? Definitely...mine was ordered with BBKs in mind. Fit Z4? Let me check and I will get back to you

Terry;247476 said:
wont die one...at most roll fender... mai tu liao la

Thks Terry for bringing up the roll fender thingy. This setup will be very flushed with the fender. You will need to roll for E92 (no need for E90) but it is really no biggee..I am sure Kenn can attest to that :)

meinauto;247489 said:
xinni

Clear BBK? Definitely...mine was ordered with BBKs in mind. Fit Z4? Let me check and I will get back to you

Xinni

Don't think it fits a Z4...sifus pls correct me if I am wrong

meinauto said:
Thks Terry for bringing up the roll fender thingy. This setup will be very flushed with the fender. You will need to roll for E92 (no need for E90) but it is really no biggee..I am sure Kenn can attest to that :)
I'd rolled with 275 rears. No rubbing after rolling.

Wa I am tempted, but how to take delivery?

Here's some shots of 20" LS5. Cayman's non-racing version. G35's racing version.

LS5_01.jpg

LS5_02.jpg

LS5_03.jpg

LS5_04.jpg

Ken, I have a truck coming from KL a few times per week. I can talk to my supplier in KL and ask if they would help get them and deliver if you need to? Or have meinauto deliver to my KL address

free bumped for an awesome sets of wheels. BE92ster mai tu liao. kin kin chop chop

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back