• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 318is (M)

Re: FS: E36 318is (M)

offer too low, pai seh, offer too high become cai tow. So wat is the best price?

jin teck;294650 said:
offer too low, pai seh, offer too high become cai tow. So wat is the best price?

nice picture you got there.

i don't really know what's in the market. was actually asking 30k, since people offer low 20s.

i'm easy, as long as i feel it's not too low, you feel it's worthwhile, give me an offer.
if not, i just get to know more fellow bmw enthusiasts... :)

jin teck;294650 said:

but you know, if you really want to offer real high, you can PM me SECRETLY.
and i wouldn't let anyone else know. will sign confidentialty agreement.

it all depends on condition of the ride n how many wear n tear parts that need to be changed before anyone can decide on the offer price.

bro 30K is ok if ur car left 5yrs or more. how long is ur car coe?
but again external cosmetic thou impt , the engine performance still the main item we willing to pay :)

no problem. will discuss. i'm not well-versed in the mechanics, so everything is ok to me, not perfect.
if your time and mine fits, can get a mechanic to take a look, then you could tell if it is ok to drive the next 3.5 years, or need to overhaul next month.

bump for ur sales, love this car anyway..
haha becos i driving one too...

good luck on your sale...
u should use a resonable depreciation for the car instead

ask around or see sgcarmart to get an idea on the depreciation of this car first...

cheers mate!

dpointt;294759 said:
good luck on your sale...
u should use a resonable depreciation for the car instead

ask around or see sgcarmart to get an idea on the depreciation of this car first...

cheers mate!

thanks!
but just for discussion sakes. what is a reasonable depreciation value for the car?
my point being, there's not many more on the roads, and we can't really import it in anymore. but of course, i'm not being partial here, since i'm the one selling the car. :)

then again, if there's no good offer, then i'll just keep the car, and hope the supply diminishes over the next few years, making it even more valuable?
haha....

there are really quite a number of people out there interested, but the offers all seems to be in the same region. agents perhaps?

sms u already.... no reply leh.... u still selling or not?

pls pm me ur selling price + coe details :)

Thanks pal

hahaha nice car dude. especially when it's in white. E36 rules man. hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts