• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : E36 sedan stuff

chairoger

Guys,

Clearing my storeroom. Didnt even know I had so many "treasures" still in there. Will update as I go along. Thanks for viewing.

1) Ori headlamp with clear indicator ($60) (Sold to a fine gentleman)
2) Ori leather automatic gearknob ($50) (reserved for drift31)
3) Replica Hamann steering wheel emblem sticker ($10)
4) Ori rear brake lamp ($30)
5) Ori alternator (needs to be reconditioned) ($50)
6) Ori handbrake knob ($20) (reserved by ody_2004)
7) Replica ACS rear bonnet emblem sticker ($10)
8) K&N panel air filter with air filter cover ($50) (Sold to a fine gentleman)
9) Fog light cover :black ($15) (sold to a nice young chap)
10) Black panel near handbrake(dunno how to call this part,the one replaced by the armrest,NOT the armrest itself) ($50) (sold to a nice young chap)

All cash and carry. Northern or Western parts of SG. All items are used except items 3 and 7 are brand new. Will update with more items once in a while. Cheers!

Re: FS : E36 sedan stuff

zakmt_69 has chopped all the items but yet to pay. Will get back to those interested if he cant conclude the deal. Thanks for viewing.

chairoger;366921 said:
zakmt_69 has chopped all the items but yet to pay. Will get back to those interested if he cant conclude the deal. Thanks for viewing.

Bro, keen on item one, if deal is not concluded, please gimme a call at 94521941. Thanks

bro i interested in yr Ori headlamp with clear indicator pls contact mi at 81333864 if still availabe thks.

Ok guys. Will let you all know whether the deal is concluded. Thanks for viewing

chope your fog covers!
will pm you phone no.

bro roger,
is yr auto geark knot still available? please sms me at 90226174. i m interested. thanks

"10) Black panel near handbrake(dunno how to call this part,the one replaced by the armrest,NOT the armrest itself) ($50)"

Can I have a pic of this? With this piece is it to replace those design with armrest?

18092008198.jpg

thanks. will consider

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups