• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E46 M3 halfcut parts for FREE

joon

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FS: E46 M3 halfcut parts for FREE

joon;502190 said:
Clearing my store room...
I think I still have a set of UUC Trailing arm bushings for E36

FREE, pickup at Adam Rd / Newton area at my convenience

Can I have these? - let me know when convenient to pick up from u bro.

Thks

what does the shifter assembly include ?

any contact cos u chose not to receive pms. thanks bro

wow..really Santa Joon! good on you bro!
i'll grab watever goodies u hav for E36 :p!!~~~

santa is here.............

Bro Bro, I need the 6 speed shifter assembly.

Merry Christmas
hohoho

bro, contact me at 90096267 for ur e37 bushes.. can pick them up from your place.. thankx bro

bro can contact me at 90096267 regarding the collection of ur e36 bushes.. thanx bro..

SOrry for the late reply guys.. been terribly busy

UUC bushings reserved for RSCT

If you want something leave your number I'll contact you..

I have a spare Euro E36 M3 Fan Shroud, brand new.. can't remember why I bought it, anyone wants it can pick it up too.. it only fits the E36 M3 with the 3-core M3/MZ3 radiator, it has no provision for the expansion tank, if you want to use this on a regular E36 you'll need to convert to the Euro M3 breather tank setup

I have a spare black armrest console, NO ARMREST

bro.. ur armrest console is for e36? if its for e36 i'll take it.. 90096267... thankx bro

hi im int your UUC Trailing arm bushings for E36
im staying in newton if it still available . do let me kno @ 97472251
thank you Bro santa joon !

Hi joon,

Can i have the M3 part mentioned.

I have a spare Euro E36 M3 Fan Shroud, brand new.. can't remember why I bought it, anyone wants it can pick it up too.. it only fits the E36 M3 with the 3-core M3/MZ3 radiator, it has no provision for the expansion tank, if you want to use this on a regular E36 you'll need to convert to the Euro M3 breather tank setup

Thanks 91857007

joon;502458 said:

SOrry for the late reply guys.. been terribly busy

UUC bushings reserved for RSCT

If you want something leave your number I'll contact you..

I have a spare black armrest console, NO ARMREST

Thanks Bro :thumbsup:

Have a spare e46 auto gear knob to clear away?

Sorry for the delay guys.. I've been overseas

Here's the deal.. I don't have time to do any meetups and it's not fair to keep people waiting.

I've put everything I have into a box and I'm going to leave the box at BOSS Motorsports Sin Ming with David by tomorrow lunchtime.

If you want something in the original list on page 1, it should be there along with some other stuff. I only have E46 M3 and some assorted E36 parts.

First come first served, or until David throws it away :lol:

Ryan, the UUC bushing is not worth the effort, I'm going to throw it away as I've thrown away all my UUC parts including my shifter.. The UUC polyurethane bushing causes the suspension to bind, it's totally wrong.. if you want a good trailing arm bushing, use the E46 M3 part 33326770817, it fits our E36 and is firm enough while giving enough compliance for the rear suspension to function properly.

I AM NOT A STOCKIST OR SCRAPYARD DON'T ASK ME ABOUT ACCESSORIES

joon;511915 said:
Sorry for the delay guys.. I've been overseas

Here's the deal.. I don't have time to do any meetups and it's not fair to keep people waiting.

I've put everything I have into a box and I'm going to leave the box at BOSS Motorsports Sin Ming with David by tomorrow lunchtime.

If you want something in the original list on page 1, it should be there along with some other stuff. I only have E46 M3 and some assorted E36 parts.

First come first served, or until David throws it away :lol:

Ryan, the UUC bushing is not worth the effort, I'm going to throw it away as I've thrown away all my UUC parts including my shifter.. The UUC polyurethane bushing causes the suspension to bind, it's totally wrong.. if you want a good trailing arm bushing, use the E46 M3 part 33326770817, it fits our E36 and is firm enough while giving enough compliance for the rear suspension to function properly.

I AM NOT A STOCKIST OR SCRAPYARD DON'T ASK ME ABOUT ACCESSORIES

ok bro..

thks anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back