• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS:eisenmann exhaust for 6 series

Re: FS:eisenmann exhaust for 6 series

bobby...open louis XIII can? if can i pass u 3.3k tmr...for exhaust and louis 13

Terry;297379 said:
bobby...open louis XIII can? if can i pass u 3.3k tmr...for exhaust and louis 13

ur 3.3k bigger than the cow cart wheel sibo....pls dun OT liao...

bobby

why dun you try to sell in lexus forum?
they might like ur quiet and refine exhuast......

KNN change exhaust faster than change KTV gals !!! Ptui !!!

bobby u want trade in for air ticket to china?
all the ktv fresh green chai went back china for new year liao, left with the overnight sour chai.
i already start pumping water into my ccb pipe haha.

acupunch;297474 said:
so how?

sold?

bumpz

not sold yet!!!but still tare is chance......
com on forumers ,,help me spread the words....thanks...luv u all!!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Next, MAD MOD, no exhaust, no headers, just straight vent out to atmosphere!!!

Hi guys. Have some questions on the eisenmanns:

i) what bodykit can these exhausts fit (hamann? M6?). For a stock bodykit, can it fit (but presume some cutting of the bumper at least will be needed?)

ii) how much louder than stock are they? Assuming no other changes to the headers etc

iii) any issues fitting on a 630 (will it reduce power etc?)

Cheers!

g75y;297739 said:

i) what bodykit can these exhausts fit (hamann? M6?). For a stock bodykit, can it fit (but presume some cutting of the bumper at least will be needed?)
M6 confirm can fit..hamann i dunno.

ii) how much louder than stock are they? Assuming no other changes to the headers etc
Hmmmmm...almost no diff from stock.:lol2:

Bobby's pipes are fitted on his 630..so no prob.reduce power? no..of coz not

Cheers!
From me is bolded

bumpz for the exhaust!

g75y;297739 said:

Cheers!

M6 bumper will fit... Hamann is add on to stock bumper right? so some cutting will be needed...no problems at all... :)

significantly louder than stock...but nowhere near those roaring WRX or evo... no unwanted attention, subtle yet sporty...raw sound like all eisenmann :)

no reduced power.... not much power gains..mainly for weight saving and alot of looks and sound :)

Thanks everyone. So looks like to fit the exhausts, will definitely need to change the rear bumper as well? Has anyone modified their stock rear bumper to fit these?

No need to change rear bumpers dude. That's what they meant. You might need to trim the exhaust outlet arches a little to fit the two swollen tips in, but that's about it. It's no fuss in terms of installation. Power increments will be minimal, more at top end which is mostly untapped in Singapore context. If you want serious power increments, then you'll need to get the headers and mid pipes to go with it. Else it's most aesthetics and sound efx.

g75y;297846 said:
Thanks everyone. So looks like to fit the exhausts, will definitely need to change the rear bumper as well? Has anyone modified their stock rear bumper to fit these?

no bro...like what bro ACS6 said..just a little trimming in the bumper.... let me attach some pics to show example... from bro kenntona's E92

A3_Cut_Valance_.JPG

A3_Grinding_.JPG

A3_First_Fitment_02_.JPG

A3_First_Fitment_.JPG

Thanks very much ACS6 and Terry for the photos. Great help! Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member