• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Jan 98' E36 320i

Sam25

Hi all,

I am finally letting go of my trusty E36 320i. It's registered in Jan 1998 and has exactly 1 more year to go before it hits 10 years. I am hoping to find a new owner for my ride who will keep it for another 10 years on the road. It is in a good condition and it would be a shame to have it scrapped. I am looking at $36k for the car. Will be removing my ICE, AC Pedals, Reg. number and rims (will substitute with another set of 17"). Details:

Regn. Date: 01/98
OMV: $37,101
Parf Benefit: $29,680
Eng. Cap: 1991cc
Parf Expires: 25/1/2008

Interested parties, please contact me at 9452-1941.

Re: FS: Jan 98' E36 320i

Nice ride u have. Wish that u can find a buyer that can take good care of it. :)

BTW r u letting go the black out grills and M3 mirror ?

hey nice ride u have. any chance of you letting go the M3 bodykit?

Wah bro.. found new ride liao huh?

heh bro, sorry to my ignorance 320i means it's a 2litre manual right?
may i know the PARF of the car?

Hi bro,

320i is a 2 litre but mine's an auto....the parf for the car is $29,680.

hoppie24;172649 said:
heh bro, sorry to my ignorance 320i means it's a 2litre manual right?
may i know the PARF of the car?

Thanks for the compliments bro. you can get the LEDs from BVO. Contact Bernard at 96825571.

Not selling the AC pedals bro. Keeping it for my next ride...original pedals paid 400 plus for it back then at PML :)

Lol i wanna buy your car but before that i want to know which items you will be removing and what are the equipments in your car..? What's the price including COE? Will i have to pay for transfer? Any hidden charges? Repairs?

Hi bro, i got my LEDs from BVO at $400, can contact Bernard to see if he still has the stock for it :)

sym7081;175437 said:
wow...spent 400+ just for the pedals, bro..you so cool :) how much did you get the LED lamp there, include install? thx

Hi bro, you got PM...btw, if you are looking at the price with a fresh 10 year COE, you will probably be looking at 47k.

B33M3R;175477 said:
Lol i wanna buy your car but before that i want to know which items you will be removing and what are the equipments in your car..? What's the price including COE? Will i have to pay for transfer? Any hidden charges? Repairs?

Hi, have you sold your car? i am interested , if still available can i view the car?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back