• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Michellin Pilot Sport2

junsher

Hi BMW folks,

I have a set of Michllin PS2 for sale. 3mths old. Clocked less than 3000km on them. Looking at $260/pc. Ctc me at 92221133.

Re: FS: Michellin Pilot Sport2

size
size
size
size
size

Are they off the car or still on? If off the car, how long have they been in storage?

Hi guys,

Sorry for borrowing someone's old thread , not sure how to create a new one .

Anyways, here goes. I want to sell Michellin PS2 RSC tyres from my current car (E92 coupe). They have been used for about a year now . (about 15K kms for rear and 20k for front) . Might be a good for people who want to keep an extra set for the track. Rear has a decent amount of tread left , front have less comparatively.
sizes
front : 225/40 R18
rear : 255/35 R18

Plz PM me your offer if interested. you can take a look at them at my office (suntec) carpark if you want. thanks

satines;422664 said:
size
size - 5"
size - 6"
size - 7"
size
- 8"

Hi Obama, why u want to know his size?
:lol2:

Latest posts

Members online