• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: UnderDrive Pulley !!!!!!!

Re: FS: UnderDrive Pulley !!!!!!!

GL to yr sale, :juggle:

I have seen other brand crank pulley which is lighten design before, and I found yours is a bit different, may I know what is the purpose of putting the rubber in your crank pulley?

azr4elx;429811 said:
GL to yr sale, :juggle:

I have seen other brand crank pulley which is lighten design before, and I found yours is a bit different, may I know what is the purpose of putting the rubber in your crank pulley?

By pressing the special rubber to the pulley would help to absorb any vibration produce by the crankshaft and the pulley as well. By just balance it wouldnt enough cause it onli cure major vibration tat can be seen. How about minor vibration tat cant be seen wif our own eyes. These vibration may cause a significant risk to the engine and horsepower would be affected. Remember, OEM crank pulley do have tat rubber too.

Re: FS: SWAP Power Pulley !!!!!!!

Hi

I am Driving a E90 320 i am interested to get your pulley pls call me 91001101

Reno

Hi all, from now on u can get our Swap Power Pulley directly in Singapore.

u might drop by BVO Automotive & check it out !!

please do not hesitate to PM me if u need any further information.

Thanks !

Raptorsc;444099 said:
Hi all, from now on u can get our Swap Power Pulley directly in Singapore.

u might drop by BVO Automotive & check it out !!

please do not hesitate to PM me if u need any further information.

Thanks !

do you have for E39 528i M52B28? How much? Thanks.

alamsyah;446182 said:
do you have for E39 528i M52B28? How much? Thanks.

Yes bro ! which ever model tat been stated on the first post you can view at BVO AUTOMOTIVE MR. BERNARD SIM. May contact him at h/p : 96825571. Very experience person tat can solve all ur enquiries.
May walk in Blk 15, Sin Ming Road to look for him. Really impress with his professionalism.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red88gdn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back