• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : Used E46 Parts & Accessories

Re: FS : Used E46 Parts & Accessories

may be seetoh can post a reply earlier stating the prices have been revised. in this case, ppl wont feel the prices are like shared prices; moving up and down. :)

sometimes is not only about prices. it is the after sales especially if you are buying used products. i am sure seetoh excel in that area.

hitmee said:
may be seetoh can post a reply earlier stating the prices have been revised. in this case, ppl wont feel the prices are like shared prices; moving up and down. :)

sometimes is not only about prices. it is the after sales especially if you are buying used products. i am sure seetoh excel in that area.

Hi hitmee..

What you said, has a point... but we must also bear in mind that Snowdog has a business to run, and some times, with all the multi-tasking that he already has to do, minor slips like this (where he's basically doing an 'offiline' non-official service for customers - at no charge) may happen...

cheers...

to me, is just a small matter.

some of the words were pretty harsh i feel.

hitmee said:

snowdog's actually a very nice guy if you get the chance to meet him and chat in person... even if you ask loads of questions but don't ever buy stuff from him... like me.

it's easy to misinterpret the tone of online conversations since normally only 5% of human communication involves words.

i'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. everybody show some love yar?

hitmee said:

Bro, in all honesty... i dun think there were any harsh words frm Seetoh, bear in mind he is doing someone else a favour, sometimes it's always easy to misunderstand someone. The seller is moving the prices up and down, and he has all the right to do it, EVEN if seetoh were to be selling the steering, they're more than allowed to revise the pricing at anytime... so it just boils down to whether u think it was worth it, i think seetoh so far has been very polite and professional with his replies, and on the other hand i dun think telling him abt whether it's like shared prices, i think all these uncalled for. so let's get this things back on a roll. For everyone to know, a merely used M3 steering with paddle shifts can already fetch abt 700 w/o airbag, and trust me.. the airbag alone will make u cuss...

shaaz said:
Bro, in all honesty... i dun think there were any harsh words frm Seetoh, bear in mind he is doing someone else a favour, sometimes it's always easy to misunderstand someone. The seller is moving the prices up and down, and he has all the right to do it, EVEN if seetoh were to be selling the steering, they're more than allowed to revise the pricing at anytime... so it just boils down to whether u think it was worth it, i think seetoh so far has been very polite and professional with his replies, and on the other hand i dun think telling him abt whether it's like shared prices, i think all these uncalled for. so let's get this things back on a roll. For everyone to know, a merely used M3 steering with paddle shifts can already fetch abt 700 w/o airbag, and trust me.. the airbag alone will make u cuss...

harsh words form the rest. not seetoh!
i am on his side.

Chill bros.......

I also believe in the philosophy of willing seller willing buyer. So if the asking price is not right, just walk away la, and go look elsewhere for something cheaper or in your opinion more value or 'wu- hua' according to what you are preapred to pay.

Seems that sellers adjust their asking prices from time to time, and I think Seetoh did explain this. Seetoh is a nice guy just doing their customers a favor. I have tried on several attempts to negotiate for cheaper prices - they are usually quite firm if they are selling on behalf of their customers.

so, its all misunderstanding....life goes on!

cheers!

^^^ ok..... i get it

ninja07 said:
Chill bros.......

I also believe in the philosophy of willing seller willing buyer. So if the asking price is not right, just walk away la, and go look elsewhere for something cheaper or in your opinion more value or 'wu- hua' according to what you are preapred to pay.

Seems that sellers adjust their asking prices from time to time, and I think Seetoh did explain this. Seetoh is a nice guy just doing their customers a favor. I have tried on several attempts to negotiate for cheaper prices - they are usually quite firm if they are selling on behalf of their customers.

cheers!

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Cheerios!
:)

hitmee said:

Thanks for your suggstion. While I update any changes, be it prices or items, I will post a note too.
Cheerios!
:)

louis said:
snowdog's actually a very nice guy if you get the chance to meet him and chat in person... even if you ask loads of questions but don't ever buy stuff from him... like me.

it's easy to misinterpret the tone of online conversations since normally only 5% of human communication involves words.

i'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. everybody show some love yar?

Part of my job lah... :yummie:

ninja07 said:
Chill bros.......

cheers!

ya, i support you, seetoh. i'm another see toh. although i patronise bvo, but i've been to see toh to fix a m3 steering wheel & airbag(both brand new). my previous wheel is a four-spoke no-multi control buttons type. he did a great job on that & the most important is, he's always humble in handling customers.

it's one's money, so it's up to oneself whether you still wnat it or not. prices of taxis & buses also went up recently, it's up to commuters whether to carry on to take the public transport or boycott them. just a piece of my opinion.

once again, i'm on your side.

regards
see toh

I have been servicing my car with Juzz4cars for sometime and the whole bunch of them incl Amos, John and Seetoh are seriously nice pple. Especially their new admin girl very cute and friendly...hahahaha...End of OT....:):)

Seetoh was the one who took time after work to explain to me some finer details of basic car modding when i first started....He's always there to offer a cigarette and personal time and i feel that he is a genuine and nice fellow and besides, his gf loves dog as well...End of OT again :):)

Anywaz, bro can reserve the chromies for me... i will drop by on Friday to have it fixed on my ride....

regards,
Colin

Newredbug said:
I have been servicing my car with Juzz4cars for sometime and the whole bunch of them incl Amos, John and Seetoh are seriously nice pple. Especially their new admin girl very cute and friendly...hahahaha...End of OT....:):)

Seetoh was the one who took time after work to explain to me some finer details of basic car modding when i first started....He's always there to offer a cigarette and personal time and i feel that he is a genuine and nice fellow and besides, his gf loves dog as well...End of OT again :):)

Anywaz, bro can reserve the chromies for me... i will drop by on Friday to have it fixed on my ride....

regards,
Colin

Heehee... I oso love dogs too. :lol2:

No problem, Bro. Will reserved till Friday for ya. :)

branlye said:
ya, i support you, seetoh. i'm another see toh. although i patronise bvo, but i've been to see toh to fix a m3 steering wheel & airbag(both brand new). my previous wheel is a four-spoke no-multi control buttons type. he did a great job on that & the most important is, he's always humble in handling customers.

it's one's money, so it's up to oneself whether you still wnat it or not. prices of taxis & buses also went up recently, it's up to commuters whether to carry on to take the public transport or boycott them. just a piece of my opinion.

once again, i'm on your side.

regards
see toh

Thank you, my good hia tee. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqlancesolutions
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups