• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS Yoko Advan Connoisseur 19"s

edlms

Selling my set of Yokohama Advan Connoisseur 19s.
Used for 7 days...no defects... and they have been sitting at Leong Seng for the past few months...
Gunmetal and staggered setup, fronts are 19 x 8.5 offset 40 and rears are 19 x 9.5 offset 42.
Can fit E90, E92/93 and E46 M3.
No tyres...

Asking $2600... Neg. Can arrange for viewing.
Please PM me...

cheers

Re: FS Yoko Advan Connoisseur 19"s

fits Z4 perfectly w/o spacers

bumpz for the nice set of wheels...

Bump for nice set....was just there yday admiring the Advan RS ..hehe !

Of coz la itchy...nice colour too ! didnt wanna ask price tho..coz i know i will get trapped into it, so restrained myself ,,lol

Pls let me know if u need to use spacers for M3 . Thanks. R these rims new? Any dents or scratches .

Thanks again.

Joe. 93210003.

joekoh;365941 said:
Pls let me know if u need to use spacers for M3 . Thanks. R these rims new? Any dents or scratches .

Thanks again.

Joe. 93210003.

e46 or e90/92?
if e46 no need spacers, E90/92 must, and therefore unsuitable in my opinion.

I used the rims for less than 7 days and are in pristine/perfect condition. You can let me know if you want to see them for yourself before you decide...

cheers

ps a bit late so don't want to disturb you via sms

Pls let me know how I can view them . Thanks. By the way , were the rims original gun metal color? Cheers.

joe93210003

i'm very sorry to abruptly disturb the thread. But i really have no idea how to go about doing it. I'm a new member here as i recently bought a Bimmer but no idea how to post stuffs up for sale. I click on new thread but it seems i'm not authorised to do so. Is there someone to authorise me to post threads to sell used items for the Bimmer?

B|ast;366036 said:
i'm very sorry to abruptly disturb the thread. But i really have no idea how to go about doing it. I'm a new member here as i recently bought a Bimmer but no idea how to post stuffs up for sale. I click on new thread but it seems i'm not authorised to do so. Is there someone to authorise me to post threads to sell used items for the Bimmer?

you need to have posted 10 posts and been registered for at least 5 days (admin is trying to weed out spammers) in order to post a new thread...

click on the admin's intro and you can find out more...

cheers

B|ast;366036 said:
get ur post count to more then 10, and wait for minimum of 5days..then u can post anywhere u like.
go to lounge and start a new thread:D

bumpz for that very new set of rims.

joekoh;365941 said:

Thanks again.

Joe. 93210003.
10mm spacer for the rear will make the the wheels have better looks. Imho

edlms;366038 said:
you need to have posted 10 posts and been registered for at least 5 days (admin is trying to weed out spammers) in order to post a new thread...

click on the admin's intro and you can find out more...

cheers

///M3;366039 said:
get ur post count to more then 10, and wait for minimum of 5days..then u can post anywhere u like.
go to lounge and start a new thread:D

bumpz for that very new set of rims.

wow... didnt know that. Thanks alot bros. almost wanted to give up. HAH! cheers.

Hi ,
Sorry I just got back . Would love to view the rims . Could u call me at 93210003 . Or could i call u in some way . Don't know where the location is . pls call me. find very troublesome to contact u thru the net .

Joe. .

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups