fuel consumption

Re: fuel consumption

That's about right. Note that e39's and e60's don't seem to do much better, though they have better performance.......

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! blueangel.

My previous car was Nissan Sunny 1.6SS too. This crap Sunny has no power and consumed almost same as my current 318i Valvetronic.

After 2 years, I still look forward to drive my 318i every morning :)

Yes, my brother used to own a Toyota Corolla 1.5XL.
Full tank can drive for 650KM to 700KM :) Unbelievable.

Yes, that's the main reason why I changed it to 318...fed up with Sunny. No power and consume petrol. It was a herd instinct then when my colleagues and myself ordered 4 Sunny at the same time. After that experience, I never buy car based on herd instinct anymore even though they asked me whether I wanna change to a Civic :) Once bitten twice shy

blueangel said:
Yes, that's the main reason why I changed it to 318...fed up with Sunny. No power and consume petrol. It was a herd instinct then when my colleagues and myself ordered 4 Sunny at the same time. After that experience, I never buy car based on herd instinct anymore even though they asked me whether I wanna change to a Civic :) Once bitten twice shy

Hi ! blueangel.

As for Honda Civic, I do have good experience with their previous Honda Civic 1.5GL Saloon.
Consumption is pretty good and I believed Honda car can match Toyota car in turn of petrol consumption. Of course Toyota Corolla 1.5GL is the best based on the Size and Power :)

As for Nissan Car, so far all suck. My boss own Nissan Cefiro and it suck big time. No power and drink like hell :(

As for me, no more Nissan car until they improved their car.

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! blueangel.

As for Honda Civic, I do have good experience with their previous Honda Civic 1.5GL Saloon.
Consumption is pretty good and I believed Honda car can match Toyota car in turn of petrol consumption. Of course Toyota Corolla 1.5GL is the best based on the Size and Power :)

As for Nissan Car, so far all suck. My boss own Nissan Cefiro and it suck big time. No power and drink like hell :(

As for me, no more Nissan car until they improved their car.

I had 3 Nissan before. Was cheap and good until the previous model. No power and consume petrol. No Nissan for me as I had bad expereince with the salesman. Currently, their bread and butter like Cefiro and Latio looks weird and I don't think I will change to a Nissan in the new future. I have test drive Audi A4 and Saab 9-5 and I'm impressed with both with the latter responsive and fast. The only thing is the depreciation is too high...

anibody noes wats the full tank for e60 523?

Will mod like CAI, extractor and exhaust muffler affect FC? Supposingly, higher power/ torque= higher FC?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77vincomcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back