Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Re: Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

TripleM;670145 said:
Coz the cars were chio n well kept la

U want my Smurf? I will underprice n spoil market coz u r a bro

Yah sell it to me at a brother to brother price so that I won't have to lowball you. Can I trust you or not? Don't wanna end up with another bad experience like my Haman rims.

MW;670146 said:
I remmeber I stepped on the Z4's driver's seat during my photoshoot. Jack's face went pale

Ya after tat I sold the car

Maybe we shld starts a new thread title "BMWsg - THE UNTOLD STORY"

allows me to share some story with u guys. There is this sharkies con me one of air intake cover which used it for his E46 open pot to mount it at the front bottom bumper for diverting more airtake. This item is available from E36 only which also fits for E46 open pot mods. Most of the bru will purchase it from PML directly but this cheapo guy choose to con me instead. He claims that he will return this part as he had ordered from PML. At that time I m young, sweet & innoccent. Life is so cruel.

Then after I've changed to e46 six potters he buay song & jio me to race & will give me 10 lamp post advantage. So again being young & innocent I accepted the challenge. I jio him the race starts from queensway AYE end at tebah garden!! & no need 10 lamp post advantage. So I went down to queensway petrol station waited for him but he didn't turn up & I didn't bother to call him. Guess I hv chicken out too in a way!! Haiz ego!!

As for TPL, thinking that he is real a TP Superintendent. Both of us will race from Simpang Bedok all the way to west side everytime after the meetup. He couldn't beat me coz my ride is the 6 potter & his ride is 6 potter too but emblem only :). But everytimes I slow down to allow him overtake me so that he won't lose face. This replica TPL indeed has alots of UNTOLD STORY. I shall let his best blood brudder MW to share with u guys!!

:roll: ... Allloooo .. Onkel Peter.....:D .. 7th month you come out huh??

jawzsg;670208 said:
:roll: ... Allloooo .. Onkel Peter.....:D .. 7th month you come out huh??

After my last post this thread suddenly so quiet? Is it something I shldnt share??

Alot of SMS asking me who is this guy, I choose the fifth amendment law. MW ask me to do so.

Unker jaw Ho sei bor!! Got any untold story to share bor??

GOT !!! Some gal by the name of Ziyi...... no one wanna send her back - other than BRU and 666 Machine - cause she stays damn far !!!

But hor after they know that her sister is chio, the hong blew at Simpang again !!!

Speaking of Simpang...it's been a long time since we lim kopi at Simpang. Ai lim mai?

rodders said:
Speaking of Simpang...it's been a long time since we lim kopi at Simpang. Ai lim mai?
Onz, put time put place.

But hor only jio all the steady Sharkies, not those yan kong loud loud engine cc big big but siam far far when the Ah Neh comes with the bill. The common sentence heard was "you settle first next time we split" and then the next time choot same pattern again.....

KNN same patterns also seen in Balaclava. Sibey sia suay...... Legends of Simpang !!!

BMW brudders wor........ Ah Lek asked me to type these one.......

kenntona;670221 said:
Onz, put time put place.

But hor only jio all the steady Sharkies, not those yan kong loud loud engine cc big big but siam far far when the Ah Neh comes with the bill. The common sentence heard was "you settle first next time we split" and then the next time choot same pattern again.....

KNN same patterns also seen in Balaclava. Sibey sia suay...... Legends of Simpang !!!

BMW brudders wor........ Ah Lek asked me to type these one.......

ok onz one weekday nite next week. I won't need to drive my yan kong loud loud engine cc big big car there now cos I can simply walk there.:lol2:

If u all reach there 1st, order for me tissue prata n kopi-C. I come liao then settle with u all, if I come

Dinosaur Milo guy still there?

Wah....SIMPANG Bedok!!!!

I miss those days!!

Mock,

I saw my young self in some of those photos you posted....one was me and my family at meet-up....my twins in their strollers...whole family!!

THANK YOU!

lai leh organize another spooky drive...

Whats HW doing????? :shakehea::shakehea::shakehea::shakehea:

DSC07373.jpg

ah i still remember that morning drive... we all had to meet at kallang before sunrise.... and it was raining..but almost 30 cars showed up..

car became very dirty after that...

i miss that morning

These are the best rims for E36!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winquest

Latest posts