--FULL--

Bobby fly ur airplane last min?

Re: Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - 30th August, TUESDAY

Bobby sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelantan sickness. Clarence pls go for check up too

I sincerely apologise to the guy in yellow jersey whom i slide at the end, it was not my intention to slide, but to use my body/arms to block your shot/pass.

but still, i am deeply sorry

Next time if pp put a hand(s) onto my back when jostling for possession (or even off-the-ball marking), I'm just gonna slap it hard away.

Freaking hate that.

Guys, there is a difference between tough play and rough play.

Some physical contacts are inherent in this sport in nature - example shoulder checks. They are part of tough plays. One cannot avoid zero contact in a sport like soccer. 2 players jumping for headers and/or shoulder-checking for a 50/50 ball. No way these are avoidable. Else, this would be a netball kind of game.

But there are some moves that are more malicious in nature. Studs showing, sliding, ankle tapping and what not. We know these moves and we have seen them. The issue is not whether one could have, should have or would have played differently, but whether it is repetitive in nature. You could be careless one week, but please learn and not do it again week after week. Else, the intention of the foul-play is not a case of negligence, but a case of intention.

Those who are not fluent players, there is an excuse of "clumsiness" in committing those fouls. And because we are friends, we tend to be cordial and keep quiet weeks after weeks. "Okay he is a dinner kaki, so keep it that way." Does not mean that's the right thing to do.

But those who knows how to play, you should be able to hold back some of these rough and dirty plays. You know who you are. Please hold back your dirty tricks, before more injuries happen.

axl;678604 said:
Next time if pp put a hand(s) onto my back when jostling for possession (or even off-the-ball marking), I'm just gonna slap it hard away.

Freaking hate that.

u hate ppl putting their hand on ur back(side)?
that is something new

I heard is Axl take opponent hand and put on his a$$... something like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpeYKAlvFs4]Player slaps himself in his own face! - Worst "dive" ever - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, Terry does pretty much the same thing ^.... but with the opponent's didi. :D

ya lor..kelvin...that was a clean challenge...jason never rough play ever...it was a both players jumping..but u short fart lost...n i short fart scored. ur man u indian boy slid in at my ankle just b4 that btw.

axl;678788 said:
Hey, Terry does pretty much the same thing ^.... but with the opponent's didi. :D

i am the cleanest player ok... i dont do dirty tricks

totoseow said:
ya lor..kelvin...that was a clean challenge...jason never rough play ever...it was a both players jumping..but u short fart lost...n i short fart scored. ur man u indian boy slid in at my ankle just b4 that btw.
I was directly behind the incident, perfect line of sight.

Both went in for the ball, Jason moved firmly, Kelvin "bounced" off him and then someone shouted foul........

LOL damn funny, it was not even a shoulder check........frivilous kelong call.......

The funniest is still last week game.. Where clarence scored in the first goal.. Then everyone say no goal.. He kept asking if it went it.. Everyone said no or dunno..

Actually it went in.. U shud see clarence's thoughts.. He must have thought his eyes playing tricks on him.. It went in but everyone said no.. Hahaah

Clarence u still remember?

Next time we need video reply liao..

Next time we need video reply liao..

sorry terry i just can't resist it. lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back