bmwF1

Legendary 10 Years
Date - July 15th, Wednesday
Venue - Turf City, The Pitch
Time - 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
Cost - $16 per pax, free parking

See address here:

The Pitch - Little League Centre

This court costs $240 for 2 hours, so it will be $16 per pax assuming 3 teams of 5. If we have more, we will roll the excess payment to the next booking. Payment to be made to BMWF1.

Court starts on time, end on time, be punctual.

Footwear - turf shoes or boots

1) bmwf1
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

I booked the big court for the 1st hour and small court for the next hour. Please sign up early to make up the numbers if not i will have to cancel the big court.

PLEASE NOTE THAT OVERALL NO. IS LIMITED TO 15 (PRIORITY TO FORUMERS). THOSE WHO SIGN UP BUT FAIL TO MAKE IT, WILL STILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU.

Re: Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - July 15, Wed

See address here:

This court costs $240 for 2 hours, so it will be $16 per pax assuming 3 teams of 5. If we have more, we will roll the excess payment to the next booking. Payment to be made to BMWF1.

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

I booked the big court for the 1st hour and small court for the next hour. Please sign up early to make up the numbers if not i will have to cancel the big court.

PLEASE NOTE THAT OVERALL NO. IS LIMITED TO 15 (PRIORITY TO FORUMERS). THOSE WHO SIGN UP BUT FAIL TO MAKE IT, WILL STILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU.

sigh... can't make it... have fun guys! :)

See address here:

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Darren
5) Sean
6)
7)

See address here:

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Darren
5) Sean
6) jang jung
7)

See address here:

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Darren
5) Sean
6) jang jung
7) propt
8.)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

See address here:

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Darren
5) Sean
6) jang jung
7) propt
8.)toto
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

See address here:

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Darren
5) Sean
6) jang jung
7) propt
8.)toto
9) marklee
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

hey... isn't jang jung that korean dude from the old Lions Video?

marklee;451703 said:

See address here:

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Darren
5) Sean
6) jang jung
7) propt
8.)toto
9) marklee
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Sorry, can do Tuesdays not Wednesdays so out.

guys i am goign to try to rush to make it but my training only ends at 6pm, and not sure if it will delay. In anycase if the spots are full i'll just sit out i guess. If not i'll try to see you guys there :)

See address here:

This court costs $160 for 2 hours, so it will be $16 per pax assuming 2 teams of 5. If we have more, we will roll the excess payment to the next booking. Payment to be made to BMWF1.

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Sean
5) jang jung
6) propt
7.)toto
8) marklee
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

(BIG COURT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PLAYERS, WE WILL PLAY 7-9PM SMALL COURT )

See address here:

This court costs $160 for 2 hours, so it will be $16 per pax assuming 2 teams of 5. If we have more, we will roll the excess payment to the next booking. Payment to be made to BMWF1.

1) bmwf1
2) kenntona
3) Matt
4) Sean
5) jang jung
6) propt
7.)toto
icon_cool.gif
8.)marklee
9)pilotsnoopy
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

(BIG COURT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PLAYERS, WE WILL PLAY 7-9PM SMALL COURT )

bmwf1
kenntona
crazzie80
Sean
human

propt
totoseow
marklee
pilotsnoopy

9 pax.......

bmwf1
kenntona
crazzie80
human

propt
totoseow
marklee
pilotsnoopy

sorry, sean cant make it, got a last min issue..so i suppose its 4 on 4?

got kopi after that???

JC72;452738 said:
got kopi after that???
I think by the time we see your post all already reach home after dinner & kopi liao, kenn might even finish pcc-ing also, watch out for futsal session next week, join us if you can, we start at 7pm-9pm, we are desperate for players...4 vs 5 wah kao! sibeh chuan!

hum@n;452816 said:
I think by the time we see your post all already reach home after dinner & kopi liao, kenn might even finish pcc-ing also, watch out for futsal session next week, join us if you can, we start at 7pm-9pm, we are desperate for players...4 vs 5 wah kao! sibeh chuan!

hahha..dont think you really want me to be one of the players. :nehnehhh:

JC72;452825 said:
hahha..dont think you really want me to be one of the players. :nehnehhh:
dont worry my friend, u can be our goal keeper....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back