Futsal Thursday May 4th

Re: Futsal Thursday May 4th

Toto,

So wat is the headcount for futsal tonite? Scully only u and me down there play ping pong ah. I am heading home to change liao. SMS me by 6.30pm if game off yah.

Orh LuLu said:
... dun drool when u see Glenda Han speaks.. especially when it rains and she is wet.

She chio meh?? Tot you guys wld dig Silvia Lim, hehe. :D

T6 fly aeroplane ar?? No wonder I twisted my ankle...!

nice games guys..AXL how's ur leg?
uncle andy, where r u? bz wit rally also huh?

gadaffi said:
uncle andy, where r u? bz wit rally also huh?

I tua u coz last nite u tua us at MOS!

axl said:
She chio meh?? Tot you guys wld dig Silvia Lim, hehe. :D

T6 fly aeroplane ar?? No wonder I twisted my ankle...!

Pick someone your age lah. Silvia machiam 10 yrs older?

Had slight fever lah, so gotto tua.

T6 said:
Pick someone your age lah. Silvia machiam 10 yrs older?

Had slight fever lah, so gotto tua.

sorilah abt yesterday, fall aslip lah, hehehehe.
so ur fever was bcz of ystd!? see lah, get drunk...

Gad: Ok lo... slight hobbling, and sharp stab of pain when ankle's at a certain angle, but shd go away with some time. Thx for asking bro!

T6: But Glenda's taken.. whereas for Silvia... ;) Kekeke.

axl said:
Gad: Ok lo... slight hobbling, and sharp stab of pain when ankle's at a certain angle, but shd go away with some time. Thx for asking bro!

T6: But Glenda's taken.. whereas for Silvia... ;) Kekeke.

didn't know you got oedipus complex...yikes...:lol2: :lol2:

Toto: next time dun invite the guy wearing the blue cycling jersey. KNN #!@$$!@$$%

If you want to be physical i am fine and it is part and parcel of the game to be physical. But that idiot just anyhow ram the ball and any legs that is there. I kena, I saw Alex kena and a few others are complaining. That ang mo even though he is rough but he doesn't anyhow ram the legs and he is nice enough to apologise if there is a bad tackle. That idiot, nah... thinks he superstar...

oh ya dat bamboo legs....

bmwF1 said:
Toto: next time dun invite the guy wearing the blue cycling jersey. KNN #!@$$!@$$%

If you want to be physical i am fine and it is part and parcel of the game to be physical. But that idiot just anyhow ram the ball and any legs that is there. I kena, I saw Alex kena and a few others are complaining. That ang mo even though he is rough but he doesn't anyhow ram the legs and he is nice enough to apologise if there is a bad tackle. That idiot, nah... thinks he superstar...

Hahahahahahaha..... I am now nursing a swollen and bruise ankle after his kungfu slamming kick. Fortunately, it was not a field game, if not, i will have another studs mark for the record.

I think he is too engross into the game that he forget that this is jus a "friendly" game jus to work out ... he need to relax and learn how to "lose" lah, no need to be "hero".....

Btw, ken, i might have to sit out again this saturday due to the "kungfu" kid's action, will have to see if i can recover on time by saturday afternoon....blame it on Totoseow....:)

fcuk him up la....1st few times all like dat la...after awhile they will realise....ang mor also not so hard anymore now....basically u see the way he plays u know he is half past 6 type....people like dat r the most dangerous oponents. last time my coach say one. to beat them u pass ball around them....u dribble near him u gonna get whack. next time squeeze his balls.

totoseow said:
fcuk him up la....1st few times all like dat la...after awhile they will realise....ang mor also not so hard anymore now....basically u see the way he plays u know he is half past 6 type....people like dat r the most dangerous oponents. last time my coach say one. to beat them u pass ball around them....u dribble near him u gonna get whack. next time squeeze his balls.

No need, i will rammed him down with my car if i see him cycling on the road.....:lol2:

hi all, i would like to join you guys next time, can?

i usually play at NUS on saturday but this saturday we have booked the cage for 2 hrs. should be a good game.

cheers
muddie

33 said:
No need, i will rammed him down with my car if i see him cycling on the road.....:lol2:

pai seh la..i will tell him to tone down..

bmwF1 said:

Lucky I not feelin well and tua!:yummie:

Sorry guys that I have to miss the game.

Glenda Han is cute. If I stay AMK I will vote for her.

Toto: Tell your players not to injure my players. It's only 4 weeks to the World Cup. I cannot afford to lose another Rooney.

33 said:
wah dun say that loh, when i was going home i saw him cycling. haha my thoughts are exactly the same as yours...

muddie said:
hi all, i would like to join you guys next time, can?

i usually play at NUS on saturday but this saturday we have booked the cage for 2 hrs. should be a good game.

cheers
muddie
come along man!

the cage is very intensive. you will have to keep running like mad all the time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lol646orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups