Futsal Tuesday April 3rd

Re: Futsal Tuesday April 3rd

today an elephant fell on my leg. Now got OrhChey.

last nite i like...fast n furious type of games...can chiong. definitely not for wimps like jaskin :p

Toto: Chey... you only happy after you slammed in some goals ma. Hurhur..

Jaskon: "One elephant came out to play..."

PS: Wah, msut be some sorta record - nobody who signed up tua!!

kenntona;187750 said:
Else will be doing some Ronaldo tricks there.

Not sure u can pull this off anymore. I think many of them have upped the ante and are playing much better than initially. Hitmee starting goal scoring streak oso man....dun expect to waltz past anyone. hahaha..

Jason should wear more pink tops. And toto should kick softer a bit. hahaha...

its dark aubergine with a tinge of pink. Last weeks shirt nicer. Baby Blue

Nuke;188867 said:
Not sure u can pull this off anymore. I think many of them have upped the ante and are playing much better than initially. Hitmee starting goal scoring streak oso man....dun expect to waltz past anyone. hahaha..

Jason should wear more pink tops. And toto should kick softer a bit. hahaha...

nuke you are like a 747. use my hand and leg also cannot mark u.
u no need C ronaldo's tricks, you can just bull dozed thru.

Tuesday's game was really good. I had a good team with nuke and 33. Toto was damn piss cause he keep losing. Finally he went outside and form a dream team to knock us out....

However the last game wasn't so good for me, I was in a team of clowns who like to man mark the ball. Wtf

Wow, 1st time I've seen Kelvin swear! :p

(Lucky I wasn't in the last team with him...)

wah kelvin relax lah. You win so many matches already lose 30% still overall win what. Still got next week. Axl pls keep 20 m away from me next time.

unfortunately it needs abit of aggression for people to play well. i dun mind playing hard...but sometimes thin line...i dun wanna lose temper with friends...this session was just nice. no la we din plot to form a dream team..we just walked in together....

Sounds like some team dynamics are forming.......

hitmee improved a lot...kelvin still steady...nuke charging harder...axl running a lot...yusof marking well...arsenal reading games...33 still falling...jaskin still whining...

jaskin;188893 said:
Axl pls keep 20 m away from me next time.

That means Axl stand outside when u're playing la.

the court got less then 20m meh? I think he play goalie quite safe la.
What still whining... knn chao lizard.

kenntona;188897 said:
Sounds like some team dynamics are forming.......

Time to strategize!! Like Survivor: BMW.SG Edition...

Ok, who want to skin lizard with me? :confused:

stamina improve, you will play better lah.

jas and axl. u be goalie for diff team. confirm will not hug together. if still hug togethe than something is very wrong.

Wah Axl the elephant, cannot swear meh. Those people really man marking the ball like girls playing soccer.

Toto, you were quite charged up. Only when you start scoring a few then you started to smile. If not your face black black ah... haha

Axl, next time dun charge around like elephant already, Jaskin the brave keeper also scared of you

nb lor...u know how it feels...when the team dun click...when u play on a different planet....every pass goes wrong..every shot goes out...no back up..cant back others..dunno wot ur team is doing..nothing goes right....touch the ball 2x n u r out of court..its damn blardy annoying. so i deal with it by getting angry with myself lor...ignore me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jecs6dacicu
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back