Futsal Tuesday February 13th

Re: Futsal Tuesday February 13th

quiksilver said:
at least i have the courtesy to reply and say i cant make it...unlike some ppl who dun respond to sms and later say u nvr jio them...
Courtesy should be reciprocated in attendance, not reply with SMS like "I will tua."

Some events require participation with headcount - like futsal. The game cannot proceed with thousands of post-whoring and zero attendance.

Try organising some events in the forum and see how you else could have contributed over and above plain courtesy.

If I am not interested in any event, I would rather not respond with a negative response. But that's just me.

quiksilver;177246 said:
u mus be that idiot who drives the RX8...mid life crisis? :screwedu: :lol2:

Not yet lah.... Still waiting leh.... should get in March.... now driving the dealer's A-Class and I swear it handles like a bitch...

So when can our keyboard hero join us for footie on tuesday....

anyway ken...book on next tuesday pls...the group of us hv decided we will come....its post CNY la...

Ya ya... I for one, will definitely be up for it! Need to work off those bak kwa and tart shaped lumps on my tummy. :|

i'm in for the next one... pls more ppl

Count me in for next tuesday as well.... Definitely need to work off everything from CNY

20 Feb futsal list (tbc)
-----------------------------
tincup
toto
axl
gadaffi

Fahirin? Chee Meng? Kenn? Others?

Actually we need a bare minimum of 10~12 can leow. :eek::eek:

oi start a new thread la...my sine zhiming n farihin will come too

But Kenn not cfm booking yet ma... tot we shd round up the nos first to see if feasible anot.

Jason: since you're gonna be lonely, you'd better come!!! :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back