Futsal Tuesday July 25th

Re: Futsal Tuesday July 25th

Looks can be deceptive. Axl has many dark secrets.

totoseow said:
u failed!

swollen toes now...i think i kicked gaddafi n ran away..hehe...
swollen fingers...kenna crushed agst fence by kentonna...now i know what a stadium crushed fan feels.
u asked me what wind blew me there last nite...for the record, hellfire fractured my ankle b4 & last nite, knn shaaz left me a big lump on my shin...

Hitmee: Haha... I have tattoo one, but hidden inside lo, accessible to the babes in yr sig only. ;)

Kenn: Ya, my secret = hidden tattoo lo... :p

Lucky last nite I no injury, 7th month leow... must be extra careful!!

what tattoo.. ur scared of needles how to get one.
I bet its one of those fake ones you spray on...

Jason was damn garang last nite, couple of times the guys and i caught Jason practically aiming for the legs man "makan kaki" ones... scary bozzz hahahaha..

Mc Coy
you were like the great wall of china man!!!!!..... hahahaha...

I was going for the ball which was next to the leg... Really. I don't aim to hurt lah.

jaskin, you played like you are paid 100k pounds per week. hee hee

shaaz said:
Jason was damn garang last nite, couple of times the guys and i caught Jason practically aiming for the legs man "makan kaki" ones... scary bozzz hahahaha..
i saw ur eyes aiming for legs man, ur sliding tackle was scary!! not field hor..
wen u were the goalie, u keep shouting for no reasons n sometimes u r just too emotional...

as I said the ball was close to the leg. Err.. and I was not wearing my specs lah! So I'm just looking at a blur of shapes and
colors. I thought Nick was the opponent until I got closer to him. hahaha.
You take away the emotion you take away the game.
Shouting is to throw the other guy off focus mah.

jaskin is very dangerous, can't see where the ball is cause no specs and just go in!

plus he likes to pull your hair to distract u, ask him what kind of hair he likes to pull

wah lau. I thought I only got your shirt lah!!! Didn't mean it. hehe so nice and soft

bmwF1 said:
jaskin is very dangerous, can't see where the ball is cause no specs and just go in!

plus he likes to pull your hair to distract u, ask him what kind of hair he likes to pull

terrible jaskin...now we all know bmwf1 is botak down there now. nnb kelvin u also swipe me once...

jaskin said:
wah lau. I thought I only got your shirt lah!!! Didn't mean it. hehe so nice and soft

No lei. I was on the left when it happened. The order of speech was as such:

Jaskin :" Heehee so nice and soft"
BMWF1:" WALAU u grab balls wan..."

And somewhere in the distance...

Candice:"Boohoo hoo hoo...."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member