G30 owners please fall in!

Just wondering if anyone has done research on whats the difference between the gear lever in sport and putting the car in sport mode? Any info?

Any PI G30s managed to activate the BMW ConnectedDrive? I get a message saying "BMW Connected Drive Services for this vehicle are currently provisioned for another country", not surprisingly. I don't need the full suite of services, just the basic ones like remote access to the car etc. Thanks.

Why so worried? If it is a bad car, it wouldn't continually be a lead seller across 3 generations of 5ers.

Since you already bought it, just drive and enjoy!

Dear TezzaRed/all Seniors....

Thinking changing to G30 (current ride F30) and am very startled by sheer numbers of G30 on resale market.. Given that it's only a year old !!!

What would be the likely reasons , exclusing those that clock less than 50km...

Appreciate any response from those whom might understand market/situation better.

Thank you

Thinking changing to G30 (current ride F30) and am very startled by sheer numbers of G30 on resale market.. Given that it's only a year old !!!

Appreciate any response from those whom might understand market/situation better.

Thank you

Just go for it lah [emoji6] This is my 2nd 5 series, my previous F10 was no less reliable than the Lexus I used to own.

I always service my car on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

As previously discussed a few pages back, it could be due to the release of management units from recent events, hence there is a higher influx of "used" vehicles. As long as you do you due diligence and check thoroughly, the 5er is quite an enjoyable ride.

Just went to rays to view his rims.
Nice and friendly guy!

He also recommended 21 for me.
Anyone installed 21on their g30?
Can see photos?
Haha

Thank you

Take your pick?
Reg Date 12-Jul-2017
Depreciation $20,660 /yr
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=701508&DL=1000

Reg Date 04-Apr-2017
Depreciation $22,140 /yr
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=701492&DL=2351

Reg Date 07-Jun-2017
Depreciation $21,350 /yr
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=698544&DL=1000

Any PI G30s managed to activate the BMW ConnectedDrive? I get a message saying "BMW Connected Drive Services for this vehicle are currently provisioned for another country", not surprisingly. I don't need the full suite of services, just the basic ones like remote access to the car etc. Thanks.

I heard people who bought PI G30 and was not able to activate as well as they not not 'authorized' this due to for example the car is set up for UK but PI bring it here. Hence any brothers and sister here got PI G30 have this problem?

Thank you
Mind if i ask why the change from a 3er to 5er? Moving up the ladder or need more space requirements?
I changed from an E93 to a G30. The 5er drives well and all that,powerful,more space behind etc but it feels bigger when driving and im not as confident to squeeze through the normal spaces in traffic and in carparks. Maybe age has made me cautious. Even driving down taka car park takes concentration.

Please dun change coz of my comments. i kinda miss my old siao san. We changed coz kids getting bigger so still will not have it any other way even if i had a second chance. Hopefully this comment can prepare u,if u do feel the same way when it happens.

Good luck with the low mileage units. I dun believe the engineering portion should be any cause of concern. All of us will be in it together.

I heard people who bought PI G30 and was not able to activate as well as they not not 'authorized' this due to for example the car is set up for UK but PI bring it here. Hence any brothers and sister here got PI G30 have this problem?

Mine is PI and I managed to log to connectedDrive, unfortunately we can’t purchase any additional Apps, only can use whatever that came with the car. During the previous meet up we had a discussion among a group of PI owners and we manage to get most connected.[emoji4]. So if anyone like to learn more about it, please don’t miss the next meet up.

My G30 also from PI like Silly5 and I managed to get the connected drive activated thanks to him. You can search in this forum thread on how to activate the service through bmw uk website.

Also I managed to book additional services, mine was missing the remote services so I booked it online and get it activated within minutes, however you will need UK address and use credit card.

Does She’ll V power really better then other petrol.

What is the tire pressure Bros here pump into their tires. 260kPa Front and 280kPa rear.

Does She’ll V power really better then other petrol.

What is the tire pressure Bros here pump into their tires. 260kPa Front and 280kPa rear.
Tire pressure 240 front n 260 rear. . Don't know about the petrol ..I can't really tell the difference between 98 n 95. So I just use 95.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back