2. Mark 1919 - black sapphire
  3. hohlim - black sapphire
  4. REND - black sapphire
  5. TezzaRed - tasman green
  6. Daniel Golfer - Mediterranean blue
  7. Squeaky Ninja mineral white
  8. F10fan - black sapphire
  9. REND's kakis - ?
Majority who are attending are black cars...Hopefully,those of you whom dun wish to be identified will still find the time to come!

Just to share. I had a alert code of low coolant. Top up with 1 ltr is premix coolant. So have a check at your reservoir. I will be sending in soon to check for leaks. Not usual to have radiator leak for a such a young car.

Just to share. I had a alert code of low coolant. Top up with 1 ltr is premix coolant. So have a check at your reservoir. I will be sending in soon to check for leaks. Not usual to have radiator leak for a such a young car.
If the coolant reservoir is still full, could it be sensor fault? Experienced similar issue in my former F30. They changed the sensor.

Try adding in distilled water next time. According to the workshop, BMW has their own coolant, and should not be mixed with off-the-shelf coolants. Just a tip for you to take note should you encounter it again.

Have you made your appointment with the workshop yet?

Thanks for the sharing, will take note of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No appt needed. Just drive in.
And not sensor issue cos i top up 1 ltr of premix just to keep it running cool.
So see what they say.

Just found out my car is made in Graz,Austria,i intially thought that all 5er would be made in Dingolfing..a little dissapointed that its not made in the "motherland"...what u guys think does it really matter?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back