G30 owners please fall in!

Just booked for the Management Unit of 540i. should be getting near Xmas. Looking forward to learn more from expert here :)

Sounds like a really good deal ! Haha always wondered how they offer the management units !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icic...i would have thought management units would have different spec from the normal spec that is marketed by the AD. Thanks!

The petrol discussion should include the model of the G30 because 540i and 530i should yield different results due to the different engines...

Yes it is a damn good deal . I asked them if they had a management unit for sale before I got mine but they said no . So I guess , timing is really key

The petrol discussion should include the model of the G30 because 540i and 530i should yield different results due to the different engines...

I'm use Esso Supreme and only get 5.9km/l on comfort mode.
My best was 6.3km/l on eco mode. I'm not sure why they put in this mode as it drives like a electric car with flat power band.

My best was 6.3km/l on eco mode. I'm not sure why they put in this mode as it drives like a electric car with flat power band.

5.9km/l ? You’re driving a 540 or 530 ? Mostly city driving I’m guessing ?

wow 5.9 to 6.3km|L is on the high side even with city driving. Heavy foot? lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back