G30 owners please fall in!

Well if you have a choice, just turned it off so that it’s not annoying. Can’t have best of both worlds.

cmon dude ... it's like saying the aircon doesn't work so just open windows ...

my thinking quite different on this ... it's provided, meaning I've PAID for it ... it should work. if it doesn't, it's broken and should be fixed by BMW ...

Another issue for G30 will be our LED head light. My LED head light replaced due to the internal LED deteriorated. The white LED become darker and turn to yellow color.
OMG...that’s ridiculous. I seriously feels that you have a lemon car.

UPDATE

Got my car back yesterday.

PML has updated the software for the car as well as the maps.

Apparently NO error codes were recorded so they do not know why there were issues but hope that they will now be gone. Seriously?

I'm also told that several others have complained about the main screen going blank ... interesting.

Now to wait and watch.

UPDATE

Got my car back yesterday.

PML has updated the software for the car as well as the maps.

Apparently NO error codes were recorded so they do not know why there were issues but hope that they will now be gone. Seriously?

I'm also told that several others have complained about the main screen going blank ... interesting.

Now to wait and watch.
Obviously local service support team may not be qualified to support our G30 in SG. Everything “do not know” and “we can’t find the fault” ....next week my turn to send in the G30 to PML for troubleshooting again ...i guess will be another disaster again

Less than 24 hours after getting the car back, electronic issues have restarted.

This is going to get interesting ...

Less than 24 hours after getting the car back, electronic issues have restarted.

This is going to get interesting ...
It’s sad to hear that you are having so much challenges with the car. Totally unacceptable, that shows their level of competence, authorized dealer?
Bro get a replacement car or courtesy car from them and tell them to do a more detail check.

It’s sad to hear that you are having so much challenges with the car. Totally unacceptable, that shows their level of competence, authorized dealer?
Bro get a replacement car or courtesy car from them and tell them to do a more detail check.

and today, less than 48 hours after I got the damn car back ...

the system is going into meltdown ... again.

Navigation has failed, i.e. cannot make a route to destination.

and the damn system keeps rebooting ... i.e. main display

:Mad::Mad::Mad:

time for the gloves to come off ...

btw, the car was returned to me after they had it for a week !!!

that they did after i badgered them ... a 216i Gran Tourer ... a seriously basic car ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back