G30 owners please fall in!

Rare doesn’t mean good, all depends on yourself. Listen to SE u die faster.

Yes bro that’s why I don’t want to be stuck with a car I can’t sell easily 2-3 years later. My other safer option is to just go with a standard black or cognac.

Not sure about whether they’ve closed the financial year, I’ll have to check with my SE, although currently he mentioned they have a performance fest programme where they are trying to clear stock for the smaller cars

Also, wanna get your opinions on the night blue interior. It seems quite appealing in a way, but not sure if it will harm the resale value as it isn't a very common color. My SE mentioned that they rarely bring in cars with it.

Like what Guardian said, rare doesn’t mean it’s good. I customed my night blue and I really love it. To each his own.

I believe PML's fiscal year end is June 30 which is why the BMW Fest happens in June annually to drive sales. IMO, this is the best time to show credit card and name your price with the SE.

Amongst the dark colored interior, I really like the Mocha but think they only have it for the G11/12. You can't go wrong with the colors PML has to offer ex-stock. Go with a color that you like as you're going to look and drive in it for the next couple of years. When it is time to sell, SE will always have stories to run the car down regardless of condition/color/mileage/ etc :D

@JackJx and twtan, tks for your input. I did consider the mocha nappa interior also but it requires the comfort seat package for g30, which is around 10k, and I did not want to spend so much on the seat color. Still looking through options

Hi All,

I am driving a 520 G30. Upgraded rims to 20 inch Beyton rims. Next looking at upgrading speakers as well as adding door tweeters. Any
Shop or packages to recommend?

Hi All,

I am driving a 520 G30. Upgraded rims to 20 inch Beyton rims. Next looking at upgrading speakers as well as adding door tweeters. Any
Shop or packages to recommend?

Nice on the 20 inches bro! I’m planning to do the same, can I ask when Beyton model and how much are they. Some quick driver feedback, pre and post installation. Thanks man

Nice on the 20 inches bro! I’m planning to do the same, can I ask when Beyton model and how much are they. Some quick driver feedback, pre and post installation. Thanks man

Breyton has 3 that fits the G30 530i.
http://breyton.com/vehicle-fitment
Can play around to find yours.
In terms of our G30, not many choices. I hear the Race LS2 is 3+k but has a squeaking sound when braking. Resonance of the light rims with the braking vibration cause the sound apparently.

Join the whatsapp group. Easier to chat!

Last edited:
Breyton has 3 that fits the G30 530i.
http://breyton.com/vehicle-fitment
Can play around to find yours.
In terms of our G30, not many choices. I hear the Race LS2 is 3+k but has a squeaking sound when braking. Resonance of the light rims with the braking vibration cause the sound apparently.

Join the whatsapp group. Easier to chat!
Thanks for the very useful info bro, had yet to collect my car so am unable to join the exclusive club for now! Will definitely look forward to the joining when I collect my ride.

Anyone lowered their G30 and what are the recommendations ?
- incline towards comfort but want to have the lowered look.
- how are eibach/AC Schnitzer springs compared with likes of KW variant 3 etc. I am aware the benefits of coil overs versus spring only but I am looking from comfort and ride feel.
Appreciate your sharing

Anyone lowered their G30 and what are the recommendations ?
- incline towards comfort but want to have the lowered look.
- how are eibach/AC Schnitzer springs compared with likes of KW variant 3 etc. I am aware the benefits of coil overs versus spring only but I am looking from comfort and ride feel.
Appreciate your sharing

Some of the guys in the whatsapp group have lowered. May be more feedback from them if u ask in the whatsapp chat group. Or better still, join a meet up and ask.

I myself have not tweaked my ride... yet! Lol

Hi, just to update everyone of the height after my springs were fitted.

FL - 690mm
FR - 680mm
RL - 700mm
RR - 690mm

So far,i have not scratched the car yet except for 1 time when i was at Sim Lim but that was a very light scratch and i was going a little faster than normal. The car now does not seem to have a difference between sport or comfort modes which may not be a good thing to some.

Personally i feel its still comfortable.

@Xiaochew,hope this info is able to help u and look forward to seeing your end result after lowering.
@mel4fun Ive got ACS fitted. Drives comfortably. Posted a short write up sometime back,have a read and see if u need more info,it was post #2234

Where is Silly5 when u need him?
Hi All,

Sorry was away on a business trip...

We have an official G30 SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night drives.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BMW-G30-Club-Singapore-597014157327653/posts/

Pls PM me if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day

Hi All,

Sorry was away on a business trip...

We have an official G30 SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night Drive.

Pls PM me if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW-G30-Club-Singapore-597014157327653/

Have a wonderful father day!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups