G30 owners please fall in!

the main one ... i believe 303 ... next to that 3 pointer rubbish ...
looks like 303 service support team as bad as 315. I tot of changing the service support from 315 to 303 due to incompetence of their engineers. My G30 Engine vibration still unable to resolve up to now ...really disappointed

Attention all G30 owners, G30SG club having a meet up this Friday, 20th Jul @ Dempsey Ben&Jerry CP. please pop by and say hello if you like to know about us. You can look for me so I can introduce you to the group. Cheers

I have my share of a sudden black out of the idrive. Everything reset to factory. So had to configure my settings again. Went back to seek help from my SE on Connectdrive. Quick 5 mins and all done. Comments I had was along the line of expected. So I just leave it as it is since it has not happened since. And btw, a lot of potential buyers for g30, business very good.

Hi All,

We have official G30 club.
Pls PM me if you are keen to join our chat. This is an exclusive chat group for SG G30 owners only. we look forward to welcome you Have a wonderful day
Hi Silly 5, current ride F30 & thinking of switching to G30 /A6/E250. Thus, am i permitted to join so as to understand more before deciding?
Many thanks.

Hi Silly 5, current ride F30 & thinking of switching to G30 /A6/E250. Thus, am i permitted to join so as to understand more before deciding?
Many thanks.
Dear Eastener,
Sorry I was away for business trip. As this is exclusively G30SG chat group so we only add members that had collected their G30. Meanwhile if you have any question you are welcome to post in this chat, we definitely try our best to support you. Cheers!

While drive my G30 today, suddenly it gave a very loud grinding sound like metal rubbing on metal, from the undercarriage, but nothing was there. Contacted Mobile service and have it towed to PML. Anyone here has come across same problem?

Dear Eastener,
Sorry I was away for business trip. As this is exclusively G30SG chat group so we only add members that had collected their G30. Meanwhile if you have any question you are welcome to post in this chat, we definitely try our best to support you. Cheers!
Not a problem at all. Thank you very much for taking time to reply. Appreciate and fully understand the situation.

While drive my G30 today, suddenly it gave a very loud grinding sound like metal rubbing on metal, from the undercarriage, but nothing was there. Contacted Mobile service and have it towed to PML. Anyone here has come across same problem?

Just to update you guys on the problem...got back my ride today. Was told that a small stone stuck in between the brake and rim....very appreciative to PML for not charging me for the towing fee and solving the problem.

Just to update you guys on the problem...got back my ride today. Was told that a small stone stuck in between the brake and rim....very appreciative to PML for not charging me for the towing fee and solving the problem.
Dear 320i,

Thank you for the sharing!

Hi everyone,

Greetings! This is Samuel, I am new to this forum and will be collecting my G30 tomorrow. I saw there were some discussion on dash cam topic previously and would like to seek your advice. I am using iRoad v7 on my current car and it is still functioning well. I am thinking of dekitting the v7 for my new G30 but was told that I would need to get a separate battery for v7 which costs another $330.

In view of this, did anyone install v7 with the extra battery for your G30 or would you recommend to get a new one? If for a new one, what brand / model is suitable for G30 without having to install spare battery?

Thank you.

woa......this forum is still very alive???

ME ME.......... collecting my G30 tomorrow!! after driving F10 for sooooooooooooooooooo long!

You have been away for a long time too.
I believe most of the forumers are connected via other social media.
The only old timer I see most often is AC323.

Congrats to your new ride.

Cos now all move to Facebook. Most of them are there.. Lolx.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back