G30 owners please fall in!

Hahaha...don’t disturb me la. Not knowing that you from Modster Admin, one of my G30SG member go jioed you. By the way, congratulations to your ride
Bryan?>.............u meant? me still a G30 newbie leh!

then u follow the steps here! u dont need to pay as it is already preloaded!

ya! maybe the doors it locked?... i think, if the doors are unlocked it works!

thanks bro, try that and seems to be not the issue.

Its like intermediate, sometime can, somtimes cannot..think my G30 is like Herbie in the movie! LoL

thanks bro, try that and seems to be not the issue.

Its like intermediate, sometime can, somtimes cannot..think my G30 is like Herbie in the movie! LoL
actually mine also like that!!! i wonder why now!

Thank you Jon!! I have managed to activate the Connected Drive services! Appreciate your help!!
does your connected drive app ( in your smart phone) comes with a horn function beside lights , lock/unlock?

No it doesn’t... just the lights, lock & unlock functions......
mmmmmmmh................. it suppose to come with it! was wondering why yours and mine doesnt

ok i had found out from a guy! he is our Advance level Dr BMW!! UK spec car..
It’s U.K. regulation to prevent a car from horning when the engine is not started

Looks like UK regulation has deeper thoughts! lol

I had tested many functions of the mobile app after taking the car, all works fine..the horn really help me once to locate my parked car, the view on the surrounding of the car also helps a lot.....

Do use your app regularly, cos always got update....cheers!

Sifus, am newbie to PI cars, planning to buy from seller a G30 530 m sport with 3.5 years warranty left and 100k service. Question is when I take over, will PI still honor the warranty and free services? When I call PI, the sales guy said warranty yes service no, I felt he bs me.

Not sure if its normal but it happened to me.
That was the only time. Every ok now.
Guess pre-delivery check wasn't done properly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back