G30 PI CONNECTED DRIVE DOWN

sky1977

HI BRO AND SIS GOOD DAY TO ALL.
I WONDER ANYONE ONE HAS BMW PI UNIT AND THE CONNECTED DRIVE WENT DOWN AND NEVER COME BACK EVER AGAIN.
REALLY KINDS OF SUCK. REFER THE MATTER TO CONNECTED DRIVE UK BCOS I REMOVED MY VEHICLE FROM MY ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT BE ADDED BACK BCOS I CANNOT RECEIVED THE CODE INTO MY HEAD UNIT ANYMORE. UK SIDE TOLD ME TO SHOW THEM MY LOG CARD. AND MINE IS SG, THEY WANT SEE UK ONE LOL. AND THEY PUSHED ME BACK TO SG BMW. BUT I DONT THINK WILL HELP ALSO BCOIS MY ACCOUNT IS UK. ANYBROS HAVE THIS ISUUE B4?

just try one of the site sponsors here, including PML. Even for PI units, PML has an obligation to service and repair BMW units not sold by them, for a reasonable fee of course.

Good luck

ok thks so much bro bcos the uk site connected drive told me to move the conncected drive account to sg better.

any updates???? still down?

it went back to seevice by itself lol thks for concern bro. it went off grid for about 1 mth.
it will go off grid like the weather and news can't be connected as well as the remote function!! is pretty norm! but normally is just less than one day! restart your phone helps!

but unfortunalty now my active grill is spoilt cannot close it remained open .
maybe somewhere got stuck! unlikely to be software issue! did u change grill or anything ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88toys

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back