Gangsta wannabes?

Sprawler

[video=youtube;F78jVoUhJJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F78jVoUhJJs[/video]

malay mats slang like blacks

Re: Gangsta wannabes?

Ok la let the young ones express themselves and have a bit of fun. Better this than to grow up and be another boring politician toeing the party line in his RI uniform :silenced:

minah jambu!!!

Missed out 2 scenes...

1. Void decks
2. MSCP staircase...

Sprawler said:
malay mats slang like blacks

"malay mats"? Not exactly respectful for our Malay brothers......

kenntona;957654 said:
"malay mats"? Not exactly respectful for our Malay brothers......

Don't assume bro kenn. I didn't say all Malays are mats, similarly like how I can say Chinese ahbengs, will you get offended?

Nice leh...many taiwanese slang like black when they are singing too...
only is that they slang Chinese machaim very r and b.

Sprawler said:
Don't assume bro kenn. I didn't say all Malays are mats, similarly like how I can say Chinese ahbengs, will you get offended?

Assume?

The word "mat" threads along the racial line. The phrase "ah beng" has negative connotation but describes a certain social subculture. You cannot put both on the same comparative platform.

As much as you would not call a stranger Ah Beng, you will not call a stranger Mat. You call a chinese stranger mister or even bro, he will not be offended. But calling him Ah Beng, I dare you.

Reason - it's not polite.

What is a Mat ?

If not sure don't use it ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Instead of Mat, maybe Ah Bang(brother) will be more polite.

lol. People our generation use the term mat/minah in comparison with ahbeng/ ah lian.

:roll: Alloooo ... are we missing the point here? ... I'm OK with both mat or ah beng .... Alllooo .... whats this "blacks" .... tsk tsk tsk .... :thumbsup:

kenntona;957692 said:
Assume?

The word "mat" threads along the racial line. The phrase "ah beng" has negative connotation but describes a certain social subculture. You cannot put both on the same comparative platform.

As much as you would not call a stranger Ah Beng, you will not call a stranger Mat. You call a chinese stranger mister or even bro, he will not be offended. But calling him Ah Beng, I dare you.

Reason - it's not polite.

oh and yeah, my friend's friend happen to know them. They are mats.

but just to be clear, No intended racism in any form.
( i actually helping them advertise + youtube hits)

no worries ... I not atas class one... sometime they call me chairman (very respectful), ... other time they call me camel also .. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99repair
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back