Garage fail services

Dimmest

"Bought a harrier from Trust Motoring at commonwealth 10 months ago. The car came with 5 years warranty with Optima Werkz. Went back for servicing since 1st 1000km although they charge an arm and leg for it.
2 months ago, the gearbox having some issue so I sent in to check. They did some check and tell me nothing wrong after 2 days. Collected back but the problem persists 1 hour later. I call back to the workshop to complain and they told me it's the characteristic of the car. I go back to the dealer but they push me back to the workshop and the car sit inside for 2 weeks. Collected back the problem still the same. Warning light appears on speedo and car vibrate. Call the workshop but they dun want to answer my call. Call the dealer they say they already buy a warranty from that shop nothing much can be done.
Seriously is this how this thing works??"

maybe try Lemon law? not sure it that applies...
all the best to you...

* next car buy from agent
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Buying used car comes with risk. Buying used cars with these type of warranty comes with pain and risk. If you can, cough out some money to get it fix at a workshop that you are comfortable with to end your nightmare.

Went there too. There a problem with my 3rd solenoid as diagnosed by another workshop. Optima werrk basically just take my car for a spin and rev and say sensor dirty, cleaned it will be fine. Unconvinced, bring it to my workshop, report show the same issue. having serious doubt about them too.

Optima werkz is a chop shop, they are only good at servicing their regular big shot customers. Everyone else bochup sub standard service.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88linkmoinhat

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back