• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB : Affordable Coilovers for E90/E92!!!!!

Re: GB : Affordable Coilovers for E90/E92!!!!!

I have 1 set of ST Coilovers for E46 non-M arriving this Saturday!!!

Contact me ASAP!

Cheers

'The Great White'

For those of you who are wondering what the hell this Suspension Technik Coilovers are all about...................

They are KWs, just that the steel used is of lower grade, that's all. No salt on our roads in SG and MY, so no worries about corrosion.......

For those who wanna know more about it, taxi ride with me during the next meet-up.

ST Coilovers Kits

Looking for that perfect balance between comfort and performance, styling, and handling without sacrificing ride quality and comfort? Your search is over, from the company that brought you the KW V1, V2, and V3, we have the perfect ST Coilover to suit your E90 / 92 needs. Coilovers are the BEST suspension solution for aftermarket applications, simply because all of the parts are designed to compliment and function perfectly with each other. As opposed to playing the guessing game of buying springs and shocks separate.
ST Variant 1
When it comes to choosing the perfect coilover, don't be cheap, do it right the first time; choose ST height adjustable Variant 1 Coilover Kits. Fully threaded shock bodies will enable you to customize your ride height for that aggressive stance that you've always wanted, without sacrificing safety, functionality, or driving performance. Each application is expertly engineered, designed, and test under road and of course track conditions in Europe to guarantee it meets and exceeds the Highest Quality Standards of the German TÜV.

ST Variant 1 Advantages
  • Matched damper and springs rates
  • Corrosion resistant zinc plated threaded strut housing
  • All around height adjustability
  • Integrated elastromeric bump stop
  • Self centering dust boot for insured durability
ST_Coilovers.jpg
Galvanized Steel
Coming from the makers of KW suspension systems the only main difference between the ST Variant 1 and KW Variant 1 is the steel they use. While KW uses Stainless Steel for their shock housing, ST uses Galvanized Steel. However, this does not mean a drop in quality, durability, or appearance. Although coilovers that use galvanized steel are more prone to corrosion due to environmental influences (i.e. mixture of salt water); those in the lower states: California, Texas, Florida, Nevada, etc. don't have to worry about corrosion. Those in the mid to upper States that snow still don't have much to worry about as long as they do not drive in heavy snow conditions upon where salt is used on roads. to further ensure those with doubt about Galvanized Steel, ST has corrosion resistant zinc plating on all of their threaded strut housings for further protection.

About Coilovers
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.

Thanks for the review & support bro!!!!

ST coilovers In stock now;

1 set for all E46 non-M
1 set for all E90/E92 non-M

Contact me ASAP!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Thanks for the review & support bro!!!!

ST coilovers In stock now;

1 set for all E46 non-M
1 set for all E90/E92 non-M

Contact me ASAP!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Re: Suspension Techniques Coilovers for E90/E92!!!!!

hi can it fit 130i?
how much?
cam pm me?
thanks

niuzai;411830 said:
hi can it fit 130i?
how much?
cam pm me?
thanks

PM you liao!

Reply soon yah!

Cheers

'The Great White'

How much are the ST variant 1 coilovers and KW2 coilovers? I am contemplating a change from my stock. Ride is a E90 325i

murphys33;411936 said:
How much are the ST variant 1 coilovers and KW2 coilovers? I am contemplating a change from my stock. Ride is a E90 325i

Do the ST coilovers!

You won't regret!

Combine with H&R Swaybars = Steam!

SMS me at 96905511.

I have both in stock now!!

'The Great White'

Upz for you bro! U provide the best service man! kekekekeke

delrosa81;412592 said:

Kum Xia many bro!!!

'The Great White'

delrosa81;412592 said:

Same, enjoyed professional service from Wilman2776.

For our roads, I suspect the ST's would resist rusting as well as the metal parts of a typical car's undercarriage.

But being paranoid, I paid for the inox-line KW's.

Bro, can PM me the price and the price for the V2.

I am driving a E90.

Thanks in advance.

Lennie

wilman2772;314830 said:
Suspension Techniques Coilovers

View attachment 17277

Anybody interested??

These are made by KW & it's exactly the same as KW Variant 1 coilovers!! (Spring & Damping Rates)

100% Made in Germany.

Only with height adjustment, very comfortable as it's about 25~30% firmer than stock suspension.

Height Adjustment Range

Coupe

Front 0.8-2.0" Rear 0.6-1.8"

Sedan

Front 1.2-2.3" Rear 0.9-2.1"

These galvanized steel coilovers are made by KW & are a couple hundred bucks less than the equal KW Variant 1. With the manufacture lifetime warranty, there are no worries like with other companies that don't stand behind their product with a 1 year warranty or no warranty at all.

This is the Cheapest Quality Coilovers available now!!

Contact me ASAP!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

1 Last set of the ST V1 Coilovers left for all E46 non-M!!

DSC_0995.jpg

Contact me ASAP!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

1 Last set of the ST V1 Coilovers left for all E46 non-M!!

DSC_0995.jpg

Contact me ASAP!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

All ST V1 Coilovers are sold.

Thanks guys!!!

Please post reviews yah!!

Those who still wants pls let me know soon so that I can order them in!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Hi Bro ,

Do you have any stock for E60 LCI model and also Can you PM the price for ST variant 1 coilovers

Thanks in Advance

Stanley

Astinal;422593 said:
Hi Bro ,

Do you have any stock for E60 LCI model and also Can you PM the price for ST variant 1 coilovers

Thanks in Advance

Stanley

Sorry bro, ST don't make for E60.

Only choice you have is KW V2 or V3

Cheers

'The Great White'

yeah. gor for KW coilover. they are great and no regret so far.

upz for bro wilman good service and TLC to my car during installation in pursuit of perfection :)

wilman, initially i asked for 2 fingers front and 1.5 fingers rear wheel gap. and you give me 1.5 fingers front and 1 finger rear. i got so accustomed to the look already. and now cannot accept any higher ... muahaha. i went to fong kim to change the tail pipe and when i parked at the slope, the front bumper "almost" touching the floor already !!!

wilman2772;422628 said:
Sorry bro, ST don't make for E60.

Only choice you have is KW V2 or V3

Cheers

'The Great White'

wt_know;422632 said:
yeah. gor for KW coilover. they are great and no regret so far.

upz for bro wilman good service and TLC to my car during installation in pursuit of perfection :)

wilman, initially i asked for 2 fingers front and 1.5 fingers rear wheel gap. and you give me 1.5 fingers front and 1 finger rear. i got so accustomed to the look already. and now cannot accept any higher ... muahaha. i went to fong kim to change the tail pipe and when i parked at the slope, the front bumper "almost" touching the floor already !!!

Hahahaha......Fong Kim place is abit bad for lowered cars, cos the road dips towards the shop & the stupid slope up to the shop......

Your height now looks fantastic & car handles alot better than stock right??

Keep this height for awhile loh.....unless you always have to go places with super steep slopes that might rub the chin of your front bumper, then lan lan have to raise the front to 2 finger gap.....

Enjoy bro & thanks for the compliment!!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Wilman,
Do you still have stock for E92 shocks? Pls PM me the prices k?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betvisacomse

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back